hahaha....... look my side is only the countries which I hold passport of. Don't even think that I am trying to take anyone's else side. But I am always realistic. I never go with bias. I go with facts only.
Geopolitics, defense studies, mapping is kinda indirectly related with my field. I have 2 decades of experience in such. You need to calm your nerves and tell me how on earth Iran can invade or "take back" anything at all without air support. The troops movements / armored thrust via land or sea would be total destruction. Iran is not stupid as you guys think they are. Iran fights only on its strengths. Iran has IMMENSE strength in missiles but it has ZERO strength in invasion that requires whole lot of different capabilities regarding logistics, troop mobilization / transportation and above all air dominance + close air support.
There is a reason why Iran has built all those fortified underground bases. They cannot practically march into enemy territories in open without any sort of air cover. Be realistic and think and analyse with calm mindset.