Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

UK maritime authority: An official on board the targeted ship in the Strait of Hormoz informed us that the crew abandoned it and are currently in a life raft
 
Seeing that Iran has completely lost its resolve and stopped putting up a fight, Trump is now bombing Iran every day, almost as if it were a game.

I’ve been warning all along that this would inevitably happen once Iran agreed to a ceasefire. I’m sure you’re all finally beginning to understand that for a country under invasion, agreeing to a ceasefire is an act of suicide. That’s why Ukraine absolutely refuses to agree to a ceasefire no matter what—I have to admit that on this point alone, Zelenskyy is right. Accepting a ceasefire is worse than surrender.
 

So not a long wait time this time around I’m honestly curious has the American military basically think it’s pointless now bombing these hardened missile bases if the intelligence shows that Iran retains most of their ability before the war and perhaps a bit more so since the breather room they got these bunker busters I guess aren’t as effective as the Americans hoped they would be I don’t know but seems weird they aren’t trying to take out those sites all over again
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top