KAL-EL
VIP Member
Maybe.. but I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening anytime soonIt is high time this happened.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Maybe.. but I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening anytime soonIt is high time this happened.
Regardless of what happened there, something is unforgivable and that's Iran's predictability when it comes to war planning.I believe it is as you say a conspiracy theory I'm probably wrong
There are NATO refuelers over Omani Airspace with transponders off...
View attachment 206139
Tail:480C45 belongs to a Kingdom of Netherlands Air refueler
View attachment 206140
Maybe.. but I wouldn't hold my breath on it happening anytime soon
Okay bud.. sure, whatever you sayDon't worry, when it happens I'll be the first to let you know. Luckily you guys make the impossible possible. The chances of this happening today are way higher than not.
Okay bud.. sure, whatever you say
I see your pointRegardless of what happened there, something is unforgivable and that's Iran's predictability when it comes to war planning.
Iran started to launch its "revenge" for the assassination of Gen. Soleimani exactly 7 days after the assassination on the same hour that the assassination had happened. This sort of predictability is unforgivably moronic.
We don't know if Mojtaba Khamenei is even alive.Khamenei is standing idle and allowing all this to happen. He reinstated the useless head of judiciary whose job it is to put these people in jail. There is no sign of change.
And Iran can’t even hit one of them
Houthis had much more success with a few near misses resulting in lost fighter jets
Well, another USS Cole type success cannot be too hard for Iran to pull off. If it wanted to, of course.
Netherland is involved