Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Not saying that conspiracy theory is necessarily right, but do you remember how Persian Gulf Arab states tried to choke Qatar and Qatar had to rely on Iran for food and water?
Fair point, but Iran was not in a direct confrontation with any of them at that time.

The only theoretciexception would be if USA/Israel gives some secret instruction to its vassals to sacrifice one of them. Of course they would follow that particular order. I wouldn't expect them to come up with this strategy themselves.
Let me know when these treacherous PG states come to the aid of Kuwait and Bahrain.
That's a different issue. I know they are too cowardly to intervene when one of them is getting battered. But I just find it a bit far fetched that they would literally throw one of their own to the sharks.
 
Is there an option for Jihad/holy war against Kuwait? Over land, through Iraq?
IRan should try to target these piece of shi8 Epstien class Monarch, their castkes, houses and their business interests... They will run at first strike. Population, i guess 80% or more dont give a f about US, its bases and "Iranian threat"


Vise versa these monarchs dont give two cents for their local population, that why they keep providing US their land to attack Iran, eventually iran will retaliate in a manner which will directly/indirectly hurt locals, so that they can paint Iran as evil who is attackjng ummah chumma and people of some countries with money problem and inferiority complex can show solidrity with them.

Videos from earlier in conlict showed local celebrating iranian strikes in US bases..
 
That's a different issue. I know they are too cowardly to intervene when one of them is getting battered. But I just find it a bit far fetched that they would literally throw one of their own to the sharks.
Mate, you know exactly what type of people we're dealing with and if you still have doubts feel free to ask resident Turks here about them and they will give you a much better and precise answer than I.
 
Last edited:
I don't like these twitter losers, "ALL quiet" what a POS statement to make... You mean you want more bombs to rain down on people?

These social media "OSINT" wallas are toxic disaster tourists.
Ohhh I see - so which OSINT are better these days? I am just sharing new updates frequently.
 
The Jeets of the Middle East aka Persian Gulf Arabs will have to make a choice: Either be complicit in their own destruction or get some balls and demand the Anglos to leave and save what little dignity and sovereignty they have left. If we have to plunge the ME into the dark ages to complete our objectives then so be it.
The arabs have been a total failure in their foreign policy and have fully surrendered in the face of military might from US and israel.

It was disappointing to watch in the news that syrian army under jolani stopped shipments destined for Hezbollah.

Arabs have to decide how they wish to live in the middle east. So far majority only show sign of cucked.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top