Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I think it was time Iran target those fat big eating fake kings.
Wow! That was a close call. I hope he survived.
I honestly don’t know what your talking about but it’s been pretty mild for awhile now but if there is an issue you can contact administration or moderators if you have an issue no need to tell peopleMultiple posts have been reported for unsavoury conduct.
I swear I knew he looked a Oompa Loompa ok back to real news
These must be search and rescue helicopters.NYT claims a “significant number” of Blackhawk helicopters were damaged by Iranian strikes on the US air bases in Jordan
View attachment 206983
Or just simple transport but I guess they can be used for anything reallyThese must be search and rescue helicopters.
Didn't hear anyone saying anything in that video.
Hey mister this guy is a Field Marshall and a graduate of Sandhurst.
To tell you the truth I don’t know if the video is real or fake but I found it weird they would be moving tanks out in the open like that and honestly without air cover most of Irans tanks aren’t much use against anyone being fast and mobile would be more beneficial and their anti tank weapons like Alma’s or drones like Hezbollah has been using would be far betterthat channel is like 70% fake news
that vid is old from 2020
![]()
Atom lying he’s a Oompa Loompa have less than zero respect for this guy he’s a shell of his father a total disgrace I still remember that White House meeting he had with Trump he was an absolute embarrassmentHey mister this guy is a Field Marshall and a graduate of Sandhurst.