Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Follow Catherine Austin Fits . She called out the COVID vax as the Bioweapon . She was proven right . I never took the kill shot; after watching the opioid crisis unfold, I knew they didn’t give two fucks about anyone . It was an easy decision.
She did an interview at that time in which she explained the BLM and the COVID Vax before it was rolled out .
 
Are they mocking them? What the **** is up with all this brotherly bullshit?
 
Should have been made decades ago.
Although a good thing, whenever Saudi is involved, I become a little skeptical.

Saudi under MBS is unpredictable. There are thousands of princes, and it does feel like it is time for regime change in Saudi to set a more predictable, stable and correct direction for the people of Saudi Arabia ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back
Top