Meengla
Elite Member
textbooks from last century should be rewritten to adapt to new realities imo... I bet the one who wrote these lines never saw a country like Iran coming: a country with basically no air force but deadly missiles. well I guess the E-3 and KC-135 kills could fit the "defeat enemy air force while they are on the ground" narrative
As the Indian analyst repeatedly says: The US Military is the most powerful in the world but suited to fight the 20th century wars.
As to the Iranian 'Air Force', their missiles and drones are their 'Air Force'. They wisely didn't waste money on fighter jets given their circumstances, which are very different from the India-Pakistan wars.
Also, I believe, drones and FPV are going to become even more relevant in wars. No wonder Zelensky came to the Middle East so excited to offer his 'help'.









