Optical216
Registered Member
Doesn't trump usually announce this kind of stuff himself? Is he really in the hospital?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Either way it doesn't matter. Trump is still losing the war because war is won by achieving political objectives.
We know for sure by 48 hours Trump will delay his ultimatium again. One week ago he said war is winding down and will be over by two weeks.
Later this week (probably Monday) he will say we are negotiating and war may need 3 more weeks or something else. He's full of shit and so is his administration
If they do unilateral withdrawal and abandon all their objective aimsThey can rescue this terrorist and declare victory
Unfortunately the us rescued him I thinkSecond Mf rescued and recovered by US ?? I just woke up please give me some good news.
That would be shameful for Iran if he leaves alive.
You're still losing the war moron, lol.
Inflation as a result of Trump policies and war with Iran has driven prices of goods up significantly.
PS5 Pro literally went up to $950 because your **** president . Nice job MAGA
He wouldn't have gotten out alive if he fell in Gaza@Persian Gulf is going to be very angry when he reads this.
I for one didn’t think the WSO survived the crash. Have to hand it to US Spec Ops, they are the best in the world for a reason.
We are gonna get spammed with US propaganda all day tomorrow
Despite US losing the war and Trump not knowing how to end this war he and the Jews started
But destroying specialized equipment like distillation towers, reactors, compressors, intricate multilevel piping and racks, specific pumps, etc. would put the operation to sleep for a long time.
Me tooMan, I really want that thing.
I have a base PS5 though, so I'll probably wait and hold out for PS6. Which might be delayed for years, as a result of this war and looming energy crisis.