Shags101
Trusted Member
They were all stuck in Mud ! and Laundry Rooms !
I don’t know the exact number but for a successful operation they definitely got mud on their faces………..
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
They were all stuck in Mud ! and Laundry Rooms !
They already explained this in brief - they claim it was engine trouble. I did a full analysis based on what is available in this post:So what's the probable explanation for the loss of two C 130s ?
Near Iran Iraq border close to Ba
Near Iran Iraq border close to Basrah and Isfahan
View attachment 189902View attachment 189903View attachment 189904







I don’t know the exact number but for a successful operation they definitely got mud on their faces………..
If it is easier, feel free to explain it to us.It should be easier. Where exactly the pilot ejected?.
Probably gonna be bragging about the pilot operation
Not as much as if the guy got captured and paraded on TV.
If it is easier, feel free to explain it to us.
You have proved NOTHING! What are you waffling about?See the map.
Can a downed pilot go from red point to blue point?
Shall I continue?