hussain0216
Elite Member
I believe that Iran made a mistake as it needed to cause severe damage to Zionist entity to actually “finish” this war.
It simply wasted dozens of missiles clustering Tel-Aviv when they should have been sent to knock out Zionist oil refineries, power plants and desalination plants.
It was because it got distracted by cluster bombing settlers that Zio-US felt emboldened to attack Iranian critical infrastructure
It did not learn the lesson of June 2025 12 day war- it immediately knocked out Haifa Oil Refinery after Zionist entity attacked South Pars gas field. After this Zionist entity did not dare attack Iranian infrastructure again.
I tend to agree with this
I'm happy Iran won't be attacked, but the reality is Iran is already attacked, with infrastructure hit and people killed
The U.S and world is desperate for a cease-fire because the Hormuz is vital for the world economy
This atleast creates some deterrent for the future, as Iran has the ability to completely shut the place down as well as the as the GCC
And I don't think U.S wants this conflict to go on in anyway
This atleast gives Iran a strong hand in talks
Iran needs to have sanctions removed
It needs to retain financial control over the Hormuz
It needs to be able to trade freely and deal with all countries without restriction
It can even play smart and give the U.S a bone and try to dump everything on Israel
I think everyone needed this ceasefire, even though it's risky
Its also very likely that it could break down because of Israel, that little cancerous tumor of a state is still causing multiple problems and needs to eradicated off this world






