Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

For war to end, obviously something Iran would have to agree to eventually.

If Iran wants sanctions relief then obviously US would demand Iran to either give up the HEU or dilute it low levels + commitments for not pursuing nuclear weapons.
@ShapurII

I see your dislike reaction. Whatever I wrote is not what I want to happen. I am just saying that Iran should obviously expect US would ask for HEU dilation + commitments to not pursue nuclear weapons in exchange for sanctions relief.

Its upto Iran if it wants nuclear weapons Or sanctions relief. This is what Iranians and Iran's leaders have to decide. I am only saying that both cannot happen together. You cannot have sanctions lifted + pursuit of nuclear weapons.
 
In short, we lost and we capitulated. The rest of it doesn't matter.
I disagree. The game has entered a different phase. Play the game. Don't throw the ball away in disgust.

Iran still retains EVERY bit of leverage it had 24 hours ago.

If the ceasefire terms are not satisfactory or broken, apply leverage somewhere.
 
Iran's blunder is the same as Germany's in World War I. Germany believed in the US principle of no annexations and no reparations and thought it had agreed to an equal ceasefire. However, after demobilizing its troops, it was ordered to pay massive reparations and cede territory at the Versailles Conference the following year. Germany, whose will to fight had already been broken, had no choice but to accept the humiliating surrender terms. Now, Iran's Versailles Conference begins this Friday. People will soon learn the price of their illusion of peace.
 
How true is this UAE attacking Iranian oil facilities?

 
Iran has offered all of that before

The issue is being allowed to enrich even at token low levels
During negotiations Iran must link its enrichment program with Israel’s. If Iran does not have a significant civilian nuclear power program then it does not need nuclear enrichment capabilities, conversely the same also applies to Israel as they also do not have a significant civilian nuclear power program, therefore they do not need a reprocessing and enrichment (laser) program..
 


So on one hand you have ceasefire, and on the other they are preventing Iran from replenishing its stockpile in the event of ceasefire failure to defend itself. All while US is bringing in more interceptors and other military assets from Indo Pacific.

This does not have good vibes.
 
The Pakistani ceasefire gives both Iran and the US a way out without having seen to back down from each other, and I guess both will claim that and overall victory. Trump will claim that his rhetoric and threats before the ceasefire brought the Iranians to the table, while the Iranians will claim they defeated the patience and risk tolerance of the US.

But the joker in the pack will always be the lunacy and bipolarism of Trump, that guy is certifiably deranged.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top