Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Neither side is willing to budge, one day there are some hope for deals and long lasting ceasefire and next day, something happen or some idiotic statement is posted on social media, It feels like some in US wants war to be over but others (Obvious people) are using Trump's unhinged behavior to destroy the credibility of peace talks.
 
The actual number is probably much higher, as Iran hasn't really stopped manufacturing them, despite the heavy obsession it suffered at its production factories. On top of that, Russia and China are almost certainly helping them continue their weapons production as smoothly as they can.
So I’m telling you if they hadn’t moved a great deal of their weapons production underground over the past decade especially seeing what occurred to other countries and groups it would be mind boggling if they hadn’t I have no hard facts but I always believed a lot went underground personally
 
93476BA6-3818-4C92-8DC8-8C385A4612CA.jpeg02799962-6615-4439-B835-E61C74BB777E.jpeg081FD869-AC8E-49BD-8B3C-658275ABE97E.jpeg10F1AF8F-4A96-45C0-A201-C3223FAC6AFB.jpeg
Satellite imagery shows that the U.S. has relocated its THAAD and Patriot launchers in Jordan to be less exposed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top