Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I feel for innocent Iranians who were caught in this needless war than people suffering from complete boredom and I can only assume if they wish to leave these ships it is possible I am sure they are being paid for their time spent on those ships doing nothingYou got to feel bad for those stranded ship crews on board those oil tankers stuck there in the Hormuz blockade of DT.
Well to be fair Iran has shown they have more power than all of these superpowers combined by shutting off the straits only thing stopping this is trumps ego at this pointImagine if Emirati leaders had a brain........
This means many pilots will die and be captured between now and 2040, because air defenses are getting stronger and fighter jets have fewer ways to avoid attacks on them.The F-47 is manned and China’s 6th generations are still manned as well. Which means the two strongest Air Force’s in the world still expect human pilots to be the bulk of the Airforce till at least 2040.
I feel for innocent Iranians who were caught in this needless war than people suffering from complete boredom and I can only assume if they wish to leave these ships it is possible I am sure they are being paid for their time spent on those ships doing nothing
Imagine if Emirati leaders had a brain........
And the bad news for israel and the gulf is that iran probably knows now that the effective way to escape sanctions is to fight its way out of them. Break the weak back of sanctions, physically.They understand this very well. Hence the severe sanctions on Iran which are due to both Israeli/Gulf lobbying.