Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

There is a lot of freedom of expression in America but they are now under threat with Netanyahu and Trump in power in respective countries. One is still allowed to say whatever they want to but, if you are following the recent news, mere criticism of Israel is becoming a punishable offence for would be immigrants. That's unprecedented in America. It won't stop with the immigrants though. We have a Netanyahu sitting in the White House in Trump's disguise and he will not lose century and half of hard work for Zionism to some anti-war people.
PS. I envy the British tolerance and freedom of expression a lot. I often to move to the UK!
Meeen, americans too have lost so many freedoms as we speak.

How many Americans do you know that have spoken about the epstein files/sitution in pubic and mixed crowds?

You can speak about whatever you want, as long as you're willing to pay the cost for it- you will not get hired, will lose promotions, lose housing, get substandard Healthcare, and other types of abuse. is that why 98% of blm protests were peaceful but police beat up people at 90% of those protests?

If we have freedoms, then why is the govt not telling us the truth about deaths and injuries from the Yemen amd iran wars?

Unfortunately, most Americans would rather fight each other over rubbish than unite and confront tgeir govt. we are in a democratic dictatorship, and reviving imperialism will only speed up the demise of the empire, and yes, the dollar crisis can easily finish America,because the moment the nation realizes it's bankrupt, hate and anarchy will take control.
 
Last edited:
Can't Iran use horizontal drilling to take UAE oil and gas as reparations ?
Lol...i hope IRGC and NIOC are notreading this thread, but i assume iran can also snatch UAEs ships in the SOH or adjacent Indian ocean, if required.

I mean- who can stop iran in the persian gulf now? nobody,not even US, so no one is protected effectively. Pakistani troops can't save Saudi whorabia if iran wants Saudi bombed to stone ages, they are simply lucky that islamic sympathy and rational thinking by iran will save them.l from attacks.
 
Lol...i hope IRGC and NIOC are notreading this thread, but i assume iran can also snatch UAEs ships in the SOH or adjacent Indian ocean, if required.

I mean- who can stop iran in the persian gulf now? nobody,not even US, so no one is protected effectively. Pakistani troops can't save Saudi whorabia if iran wants Saudi bombed to stone ages, they are simply lucky that islamic sympathy and rational thinking by iran will save them.l from attacks.
That's very visible kinetic action. I was inquiring about a very different long term, stealthy approach.
 
As much as I wish to agree with you, I think the reality is there's no peace coming to this region. This is going to hell. Death and destruction all across Iran is in an existential threat of existence. Israel poses a grade threat to the region and the globe and there's nobody willing to stop or stand up to them.

So yes I do in principle agree with you but I think reality is quite different.
Unfortunately I agree. As i mentioned many times before Israel waged war on Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, bombed Qatar, declared war on Iran twice, their aim is to destabilise the whole region, create proxies with their Muslim zionist allies, their whole aim is to expand its territories and influence, to emerge as the sole military power in the middleeast. Iran is the last one standing, although recently they tried to add more nations. I am not saying Iran will loose or anything but I cannot see peace where Iran will be accepted and sanctions removed (this is what Iran wants) if this doesnt happen then the war option and regime change plan is always on the table even though they may sign agreements. The west is untrustworthy.
 
Blockade is just an excuse for the larger military build up.
Well, since my post, Trump just announced yet another TACO.

I think he will wait a while. I do agree that the threat will become greater with time, but Trump is trying to first weaken Iran internally via this blockade, in order to enable an easier military operation.

The US troops are there now because Gulfies are now very scared of being economically vapourised within 2 months from cheap Iranian drones if hostilities restart.

I feel we are genuinely in a state of stalemate at present.
 
Bro…….iran can’t do that cuz immediately it would become a Persian vs Arab war and that really needs to be avoided. We as Pakistanis need to calm all this down and make peace in that region or else our own survival is at stake.
we shd also focus on making criminal western journalists, ret. Generals and esp experts of thinktanks feel pain.. as they have enjoyed and survived plundering for ages..hope to see their suffrage someday soon🙂
 
View attachment 195145View attachment 195146
Ziobots have been activated against Pakistan .. again
This is everywhere on twitter

Let these fools cry rivers. What can they do other than cry on social media?

Of course we are an ally of China and Iran.

By the way, this Lawrence Sellin dude got his ass handed to him during the Afghan WoT. This is the same anti-Pakistan fool who used to cry and accuse Pakistan of playing both sides LOL Pakistan was supposed to non-exist according to fools like Sellin. I still remember his anti-Pakistan commentary. Look at him today, reduced to a social media troll.

We didn't forget their faces and names. We still remember who these people are who called for the extinction of Pakistan.
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately I agree. As i mentioned many times before Israel waged war on Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen, Iraq, bombed Qatar, declared war on Iran twice, their aim is to destabilise the whole region, create proxies with their Muslim zionist allies, their whole aim is to expand its territories and influence, to emerge as the sole military power in the middleeast. Iran is the last one standing, although recently they tried to add more nations. I am not saying Iran will loose or anything but I cannot see peace where Iran will be accepted and sanctions removed (this is what Iran wants) if this doesnt happen then the war option and regime change plan is always on the table even though they may sign agreements. The west is untrustworthy.

You are right about the Israeli plans and Israeli ways to implement the plans but I would caution against drawing too much conclusions about this is 'American Policy'. We have a unique situation where Netanyahu finally found a Zionist President. No other President, including 'Genocide Joe', had allowed Israel to launch a frontal attack on Iran. Netanyahu thought to take advantage of the recent Gaza war to launch an attack on Iran but was swatted down by Biden.
I believe the American policy is to give Israel the dominance which, admittedly, does serve some American interests as well but the American focus is on China's rise while Israelis trying to keep dragging America to do Israel's excessive goals.
You will see a markedly different America if a real progressive like Bernie Sanders becomes the POTUS in 2028. I am not saying it would be Bernie himself but there are some really fine progressive Democrats like Chris van Hoellen who have been very critical of Israel for a while. AIPAC may rent the politicians but doesn't buy all of them. Note: 38 Democrats out of the 50 odd recently voted to stop weapons sales to Israel; that number was only 19 during the Gaza war.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back
Top