Persian Gulf
INT'L MOD
this is the guy threatening Iran, by the way.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
There are big PMU units in Iraq. Houthis are there too. Iran has a million men under arms.Without air support and cover of their "underground bases" how do you imagine the Iranian military will even survive ?
Air power is the most critical element in invasion. Your fantasies are that Iran without airforce and cover of their underground bases will just march into Saudi territory and keep invading bahrain, and so on... LOL!
You have spent enough time in defense forum, learn a thing or two atleast.
These guys were on their way out after plundering kuwait on the 11:59 train. They got caught out in the open.
Sawdi Judea will also go down if Iran goes after em.Saudi Arabia isn't defenseless. It's a serious adversary.
Bahrain and Kuwait are defenseless though, but invading them requires more than just missiles.
The Emirates can defend itself militarily, but it will collapse internally very fast.
Emirati cities won't last even a year without its foreign workers. Once shit hits the fan, it will go down really fast.
So true! It seemed like every few months or so I would turn on the news and there would be some politician saying "Iran is months away from a nuclear weapon"
After a while only boomers here would be scared of that Fox News garbage.
Also, by announcing it's receipt and use of israeli weapons on its soil and not disagreeing it is in some type of alliance with Israel, UAE has communicated to iran that it is an israeli outpost in the GCC, and with its proximity to iran and poorer defenses than israel(plus iran confirming UAE took part in attwcning it with US and israel), it's too tempting and karmic for iran to attack it, so here it is. Israel came closer to iran and iran couldn't ignore that opportunity.Iran concluded that UAE jets were used to bomb Iranian energy facilities in the final days of the war.
Honestly did you watch the movie I would do that in a heart beat but I’m pretty sure I would be dead 48 hours after I woke upI think humanity should send trump on project Hail Mary.
Honestly did you watch the movie I would do that in a heart beat but I’m pretty sure I would be dead 48 hours after I woke up
It’s really good honestly been awhile since I seen a movie that goodI haven't yet but plan to (this weekend).
I Know Iran is not going to invade any one, I was just responding to the thesis that UAEAF will stop the hypothetical invasion of Iran.
War has changed a lot in last two decades. Brits ruled half of the world with out airforce so as many empires in past, but thats the ancient history. Miserable failures of US in Afg, Vietnam, Iraq and Ukrainan quagmire for Russia is evidence of it. Now we have AI controlled Drones hunting down whatever humans fighting 1 on 1 in battlefield.
There are big PMU units in Iraq. Houthis are there too. Iran has a million men under arms.
Abbu-G humreeka tried for 40 days but failed to counter Iran. Wonder what a demoralized GCC can do now?