Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Iranian diaspora traitor talking about how dangerous Iran's missile/weapons are for Europe and US and the West, while the two white dudes are refuting him. What times!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
The US and Israel failed to achieve any of their stated objectives and the US is looking for a face saving exit. Trump may bark loudly every day, that's all he knows, but he has not attacked again. I think Iran is close to victory and will be allowed to sell its oil to the world very soon.


Iran is already selling its oil via its railway to China and other friendly countries. Iranian vessels who are carrying its oil are also circumventing the blockade. Iran's tight control of the Strait of Hormuz is more effective than Trump's dumb blockade.


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


They begged Europe for help - no dice

They begged China for help - no dice

They begged Japan and South Korea for help - no dice

Now they are even begging the UN for help!
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


With all of his tweets claiming Pakistan stopped him from launching these strikes soon indians and Isrealis are gonna invent an imaginary Pakistani lobbying group that runs America and claim Asim munir is in the Epstein files. Conveniently hiding their own pacs and influence
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


They begged Europe for help - no dice

They begged China for help - no dice

They begged Japan and South Korea for help - no dice

Now they are even begging the UN for help!

This can only mean one thing...

Iran is on the verge of collapse and total surrender.

/Sarcasm
 
Saudi Arabia is extremely scared of UAE now. Whenever they get stable, they will strike Saudi Arabia Royals ...there expansion ambition is joint venture with Israel.

I have no doubt in my mind, the Nahyan family and their offsprings wants to dislodge the house of Saud and control the Hijaz, through which, control and influence the Muslim world, ofcourse with the help of Zionist.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jajaja tremendous success!!!! Jajaja :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Two more successess and Chinese will reach New York in 2027.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.


To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
 
Last edited:

South Korea suspends review of Trump's call to participate in 'Project Freedom'

BBC

South Korea’s presidential office says it has suspended a review of whether to participate in a US operation to escort ships through the Strait of Hormuz after President Donald Trump put the mission on hold, Reuters reports.

A Blue House official also said it was still unclear if a South Korean-operated vessel that suffered an explosion and caught fire on Monday had been attacked in the strait.

“After checking additional information, it seems to be unclear whether the vessel was attacked,” Wi Sung-lac, South Korea’s presidential national security adviser, told a briefing.
 

PM Shehbaz says 'grateful' to Trump for pausing Project Freedom


Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has thanked US President Donald Trump for announcing a pause in the operation in the Strait of Hormuz.

“I am grateful to President Donald Trump for his courageous leadership and timely announcement regarding the pause in Project Freedom in the Strait of Hormuz,” PM Shehbaz said in a social media post on X.

“President Trump’s gracious response to the request made by Pakistan and other brotherly countries, particularly the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and my dear brother Crown Prince and Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia H R H Prince Mohammed bin Salman, will go a long way towards advancing regional peace, stability and reconciliation during this sensitive period.”

The prime minister maintains that “Pakistan remains firmly committed to supporting all efforts that promote restraint and a peaceful resolution of conflicts through dialogue and diplomacy”.

He expressed hope that “the curent momentum will lead to a lasting agreement that secures durable peace and stability for the region and beyond”.
 

China calls for 'complete' and immediate cessation of hostilities in Middle East


China’s Foreign Minister Wang Yi has called for an end to hostilities in the Middle East and for the United States and Iran to reopen the Strait of Hormuz “as soon as possible”, during talks with his Iranian counterpart, AFP reports.

“China considers that a complete cessation of fighting must be achieved without delay, that it is even more unacceptable to restart hostilities, and that continuing to negotiate remains essential,” he said, according to a statement from his ministry after the talks with Abbas Araghchi in Beijing.
 

What is the current state of peace talks between the US and Iran?

BBC

A hotel building seen behind several palm trees at the end of a road. A worker can be seen dusting the street beside signs that say: Islamabad talks


Image source, Reuters

Talks between the US and Iran were held in Islamabad on 11 April
As we've just heard, Axios is reporting that the White House believes it could be closing in on a memorandum of understanding with Iran.

Here's a reminder of how talks between the US and Iran have played out in recent weeks:

  • A two-week ceasefire was due to end on 22 April, and led to high-level negotiations being held in Pakistan - which later collapsed over key issues such as Iran's nuclear programme and passage through the Strait of Hormuz
  • US President Donald Trump extended the ceasefire anyway, and maintains that his representatives are having "very positive discussions with the country of Iran"
  • Tehran put forward a 14-point plan for peace, Iranian media reported, and on Sunday Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said "talks are making progress", while warning the US against "being dragged back into quagmire"
  • A representative of Pakistan, which has acted as a mediator, told the BBC on Tuesday that his country was continuing to exchange messages between the US and Iran - with Trump later saying "great progress" had been made toward a "final agreement"
 

White House believes it's close to agreeing memorandum with Iran to end war - US report

Axios is reporting that the White House believes it is close to a memorandum of understanding with Iran on ending the war.

The news outlet cites two US officials and two other sources it describes as briefed on the issue, who are all unnamed in the report.

It describes the memorandum as a one-page, 14-point memo which could set a framework for more detailed nuclear negotiations. Among the provisions it lists are a suspension on Iranian nuclear enrichment, the lifting of sanctions, and restoring free transit through the Strait of Hormuz.

Ending nuclear enrichment and reopening the strait have been key sticking points in the negotiations so far.

Axios cites sources as saying that many of the terms laid out in the memo would be contingent on a final agreement being reached.

The US expects a response in the next 48 hours, and nothing has been agreed yet, it reports, citing sources.

The BBC has approached the White House for comment - Iran has not yet commented.
 

'Project Freedom' was not delivering results - expert

A large cargo vessel loaded with containers is shown in the Strait of Hormuz.


Image source, Reuters

The US and Iran apparently getting closer to agreeing a deal is "one of the reasons" the US suspended its "Project Freedom" operation to guide ships through the Strait of Hormuz, says one expert.

Ali Vaez, Iran project director for the International Crisis Group think tank, says Trump's choice was between continuing an operation that was "clearly not delivering the results" or suspending that operation and seeing if there was a "diplomatic way out".

He tells BBC Radio 4's Today programme that the Iranian response to Project Freedom – including shooting at ships and attacks on the UAE – likely persuaded Trump that this operation was "not going to solve the problem" and could "drag him back into a war".

On the seemingly rapid American U-turn, Vaez says in his view "there is no real policy process in this administration".

"The president makes decisions based on impulse more than process, therefore there are inconsistencies that happen all the time," he says.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back
Top