mangekyo
Trusted Member
It gets even better. Catherine Austin Fitts talks about Iran's next move. Control over the undersea cables and transit fees.
I’m not sure how we’re exactly going to do that? I’ll have to listen to this later.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It gets even better. Catherine Austin Fitts talks about Iran's next move. Control over the undersea cables and transit fees.
. Therefore, you're likely aware of the unexplained drone incursions over and around a number of US bases.
“Look, I think that we are making progress. The fundamental question is: Do we make enough progress that we satisfy the president’s red line?” Vance said.
So read in between the lines it seems most people would be satisfied with the current terms of the negotiations but not Trump who is seemingly being controlled by Bibi @Persian Gulf also where’s at @Immortals been a minute since I seen him
Good to see you back I like having you around night buddyEither Trump is biding his time till after the World Cup is finished to resume the war or a deal will happen before the World Cup kicks off.
Breaking: Iran airspace suddenly cleared off of all commercial aircraft despite no NOTAMs
Could it be just operational preparedness?Looks like it’s happening![]()
Possibly, but this is tellingCould it be just operational preparedness?
Well this time iran better sink some ships if true….Possibly, but this is telling
Welcome back bro.Either Trump is biding his time till after the World Cup is finished to resume the war or a deal will happen before the World Cup kicks off.
Maybe his real point is that IS continues entering conflicts with deadly stubborn goes, attacks on the US mainland are inevitable , and I can agree with that- if US enters any serious directlyilitwty clash with China, Russia or North Korea, for sure there will be strikes on the US mainland- any American who doubts this will be in for another bigger surprise(first tone being Iran's performance surprising US military)That is where you are completely wrong. Learn a thing or two from Pearl Harbor and 9/11 please.
Or if you are not bothered by that, just look at the "rally to the flag" effect the US/Israeli attack on Iran has had on the nation.
Agreed- by this same logic, US was supposed to use a nuke on the Taliban + AQ after 9/11 occured.I don't know who you talk to but I never thought Russia would use a nuclear weapon on Ukraine. That would be a serious escalation.
They can pinprick Moscow all they want it won't change anything
It is going to be a bloody decade. They will not back down. Turkey is in their crosshairs now. It is very foolish for the Turkish foreign minister to shovel shit to please his German counterpart and make demands that Iran open the SOH. Unlike Iran, Turkey is 100% attached to the Zionist banking cartel and will have a real hard time when they start.