AZ_HighCountry
INT'L MOD
Correct.Look at my post before commenting. People will connect her resignation with the war.
As a "been there, done that", I knew what you meant. And yes, there will be others who interpret otherwise.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Correct.Look at my post before commenting. People will connect her resignation with the war.
Correct.
As a "been there, done that", I knew what you meant. And yes, there will be others who interpret otherwise.
www.forbes.com
The truth is he probably doesn't care about his son much and doesn't like weddingsBBC News 24 - Donald Trump will not attend his sons wedding but remain in Washington this weekend.
![]()
Trump says he will miss son’s wedding to stay in DC during ‘important time’
US president previously said he would ‘try and make’ Donald Trump Jr’s nuptials but timing is ‘not good’ for himwww.theguardian.com
![]()
Trump Won’t Attend Don Jr.’s Wedding Over ‘Circumstances Pertaining To Government’
The president had suggested Thursday he may not attend the wedding because of “Iran and other things.”www.forbes.com
But winning a war doesn't mean the defeated enemy will accept itIt's easier to start a war but very difficult to end it.That's why maintaining the escalation ladder is a big thing in conflicts.
One can only hope!Any hope for truce?
I'd say that's probably accurate. Since Eric is married I'm assuming it's the cocaine sniffing Don weddingThe truth is he probably doesn't care about his son much and doesn't like weddings![]()
US losses were not little when compared to-Well personally I'm against the war so I'm not playing cards with the Pentagon anytime soon.
Still doesn't change the fact that those losses were little more than a pin prick in the USA arsenal. Obviously no one wants any losses, but that's unrealistic in war
Sorry but we're going to have to disagree on this one. US suffered some losses but they are not more than a pinprick compared to the massive arsenal it has.US losses were not little when compared to-
1. The mmount of time the losses were occured over- just 40 days!
2. The enemy that caused those losses- Iran! apparently a mid tier power(portends a much bigger loss against bigger powers). This means without Ukraine war, Russia would knock US out(eventually) in a 1 on 1.
You are in denial about the loss US just took, I just hope you don't have that stubborn type of denial many Americans have.
He's had a few of his own.The truth is he probably doesn't care about his son much and doesn't like weddings![]()
This specualtion is unnecessary. Pakistani leaders will not take sidesRSAF isn't PAF or It'd have been a short work for them. Thats why they had to call the big boys.
If you wish to discuss losses, I will gladly start a separate thread.US losses were not little when compared to-
1. The amount of time the losses were occured over- just 40 days!
2. The enemy that caused those losses- Iran! apparently a mid tier power(portends a much bigger loss against bigger powers). This means without Ukraine war, Russia would knock US out(eventually) in a 1 on 1.
You are in denial about the loss US just took, I just hope you don't have that stubborn type of denial many Americans have.