On the contrary, I am quite happy that I almost always end up being right and you always end up being a sore loser. Just one month ago, you guys were discussing the decisive victory of Iran over the US and were talking about the concessions the US has to make for Iran to end the war lol
My predictions about what is going to happen are still there on this very thread. And here's another prediction for you. Israel will do whatever it pleases to Palestine and you losers will continue to shed tears and be humiliated and will do nothing as usual.
And I am anything but a Zionist. In a world where somebody with my thoughts is in power, I would let Jews and Palestinians devour each other and will enjoy it as entertainment. I have zero interests in Zionism or their violent, barbaric religion and culture. The same goes for ungrateful Palestinians who have earned a reputation for stabbing everyone who extended them a hand in the back. I'm sure that's what the majority of the people in the world think as well, excluding some Muslims or evangelical Christians.