Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

In case no one posted: Senator Lindsay Graham died suddenly of cardiac arrest early Sunday morning NY Time zone. I can't say 'RIP' for this guy who has been a consistent war monger and one of the biggest Israel Firsters in America. I was planning to vote against him in November but now he is gone. A loss for Israel for sure!
A big loss for Israel. I wont comment on his death, his fate is sealed with the almighty.
 

Oman may have had a different history than the rest of the GCC 50 years ago but by now they have all melted into one imperial stomping ground.

It is a silly comparison anyway, Oman is proud and claims honor over UAE, Qatar and the other sand statelets because it is 250 years old as opposed to 50 or whatever. Both are a joke compared to Iran that has been around for thousands of years. They must learn their place.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top