Khorasan Black Flags
Trusted Member
- Thread starter
- #143,596
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hopfully before that he becomes a lame duck and is forced from office because of insanity.Yeah, bit just worried the more Iran humiliates the US, the more tempted they maybe to use their ultimate option....
A big loss for Israel. I wont comment on his death, his fate is sealed with the almighty.In case no one posted: Senator Lindsay Graham died suddenly of cardiac arrest early Sunday morning NY Time zone. I can't say 'RIP' for this guy who has been a consistent war monger and one of the biggest Israel Firsters in America. I was planning to vote against him in November but now he is gone. A loss for Israel for sure!