Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Also in this age of drone warfare, irgc will make minced meat out of them
Damn you got me I was going to be like Bibi put a hex on Argentinaguys, you know we have a thread for the World Cup, right? kindly stop the off topic posts.
guys, you know we have a thread for the World Cup, right? kindly stop the off topic posts.
Polish Tiguar UAV used by U.S. JSOC.Looks like a Bayraktar TB-2. Qatar operates the TB-2.
You know what he gonna do……invade kish or Qeshm……..destroy everything of value and then withdraw/ evacuate before Iran gets a chance to reclaim the island.I doubt it's just the air campaign. Looks like a preparation for boots on ground.
I think your putting to much thought into that to be fairThe bastards Iranians are up against are not known for half hearted attempts.
I believe Iran's survival is at stake here. This is a well thought out war
And by bombing Iran's nuclear structure - They are checking Pakistan's response...
Many birds are being hit over here not only Iran.
Not signing Abraham Accords - Alright Arabs, taste death/punishment then.