Lulldapull
Trusted Member
Gents your thoughts here:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
For those that admired this dim-wit just because he resigned, here are his true colours:
[PART 2]
On Thursday I also tracked a simultaneous low altitude exercise conducted by 352nd SOC attached to Ramstein Germany:
View attachment 207254
View attachment 207255
---
It is worth keeping an open mind on the US conducting these exercises considering the current tempo of operations inside CENTCOM AOR.
For those that admired this dim-wit just because he resigned, here are his true colours:
I "propose" that, even as a start of a discussion, such "proposals" are a waste of time."Proposed"... That is the operative word, neither side have agreed to anything.
View attachment 207283
Well, what YOU or I propose on some random internet forum is meaningless in the grand scheme of things.I "propose" that, even as a start of a discussion, such "proposals" are a waste of time.