Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Many different nationalities joined the US military or worked for agencies in the last 25 years. I know some Afghans and Pakistanis who did some stints as interpreters in Afghanistan at 100k annual tax free. Many Arabs also worked as interpreters in Iraq. If you were a contract armed mercenary in Iraq in the 2000's you were making almost 200k annual.
I don’t disagree to lump Arabs as if they are running to the military like yes many minorities isn’t really fair as I said minuscule and yes many of these folks Arab Hispanic or otherwise would be used for their language skills……why i didn’t join the military out of high school my Arabic sucks and when I have traveled to Palestine family and friends will tell me to speak English children speak more Arabic than me my parents for some reason spoke English to me but my siblings are fluent
 


5 ships x 1 Mb per ship = 5 million barrels + UAE pipeline 2MB =7 MB + 2-3 MB from Saudi pipeline (Yanbu) = 10 million barrels vs the 17-20 MBPD that was passing thru the strait pre war.

 
  • Like
Reactions: RzA
Even without motivation US is a powerhouse. And AIPAC and lobby is good at manufacturing and telling Americans who to hate and who their enemy is.
Motivation is necessary for ground invasion, and it's not necessary for nuclear strike.

I think the second is more likely than the first.

About common citizen opinions I think it doesnt matter at all.
 
Motivation is necessary for ground invasion, and it's not necessary for nuclear strike.

I think the second is more likely than the first.

About common citizen opinions I think it doesnt matter at all.
I doubt any ground invasion will happen, but my whole point is that no matter how many people protest or soldiers write things like "Good goyim", truth is that Israel control Washington DC and almost the entire Western media/hollywood, they create and control narrative, Govt have state power like police, LEA's. We have seen how Police literally destroyed the anti-genocide protests in US universities and later billionaires used funding as weapon to bend the universities to their will, and later brag about it. US soldier will talk about not serving the Israeli interest but will follow orders and bomb XYZ country if his superior commands him to, so i don't take such stuff seriously.
 
US soldier will talk about not serving the Israeli interest but will follow orders and bomb XYZ country if his superior commands him to, so i don't take such stuff seriously.
Exactly, americans are so brain washed about "freedom of speech" they think just talking about something is a form of protest. Every single american except trump could be against the war and it wouldn't matter because at the end of the day americans will never actually do anything.
 
A little OT but after Russia and Ukraine, India has now made their own Shahed clone
 
Using nukes would open the door on Russia using nukes in Eastern Europe and China/NK using nukes against Japan. America definitely don't want to go down that path
One never knows what the mad man and dis cronies will do. I think the Pentagon has just proposed to US gov that US can and should use tactical nukes in conventional wars that the US can't win.
 
Last edited:
One never knows what the mad man and dis cronies will do. I think the Pentagon has just proposed to US gov that US can and should use tactile nukes in conventional wars that the US can't win.
China and Russia will make it clear to trumpet that this can not happen. Trump only respects Xi and Putin so he will take their word and know the seriousness. I really doubt that America will use nukes, remember how the russians keep talking about using nukes at the start of ukraine war? Its just talk to plant fear thats all.
 
China and Russia will make it clear to trumpet that this can not happen. Trump only respects Xi and Putin so he will take their word and know the seriousness. I really doubt that America will use nukes, remember how the russians keep talking about using nukes at the start of ukraine war? Its just talk to plant fear thats all.
Pentagon's ultimate targets of permitting first use of tactical nukes in wars are obviously China and Russia. They think China and Russia dare not to escalate to full scale nuke wars.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top