Shags202
Registered Member
I seriously can’t listen to the guy everything he says is junkJunk news no?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I seriously can’t listen to the guy everything he says is junkJunk news no?
Give me one reason why the Pezeshkian government should be upset about the rising dollar exchange rate or want to do anything about it:
Does it mean paying lower salaries? Yes
Does it put more pressure on the military and the people to surrender in the war, so that through an agreement it can portray itself as the savior? Yes
Could a rebellion replace the government and oppose the leader? Yes
There is an Iranian channel called Iran International. Its run outta Israel and Sawdi Judea.I seriously can’t listen to the guy everything he says is junk