Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

What do people think of this ? This professor is a credible person so I am posting his question.


How are they paying ? Using US 🇺owned payment system ? Or is there any other independent payment system ?
 
Would be a good move for Iran if true. Like, money never hurts lol.
Trump economic sanctions fail again lol just like it did with Russia. America just can't seem to pull a win anywhere these days. They even betrayed the venezuelan people and kept dictator delcy as leader of the poor country which is only getting poorer with US stealing the oil money lol.
 
How are they paying ? Using US 🇺owned payment system ? Or is there any other independent payment system ?
I don't know. Maybe a combination of crypto, physical cash and gold ? There were reports of the US cracking down on crypto wallets used by Iranians and occasional flights full of cash/gold to Tehran.
 


I looked it up, it is true, even though Armenia has no oil.

How embarresing 🤣🤣🤣
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top