Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is this a good move on Iran's part? Sorry, I know relatively little about Iran's domestic politics.
What do people think of this ? This professor is a credible person so I am posting his question.
What do people think of this ? This professor is a credible person so I am posting his question.
Trump economic sanctions fail again lol just like it did with Russia. America just can't seem to pull a win anywhere these days. They even betrayed the venezuelan people and kept dictator delcy as leader of the poor country which is only getting poorer with US stealing the oil money lol.Would be a good move for Iran if true. Like, money never hurts lol.
I don't know. Maybe a combination of crypto, physical cash and gold ? There were reports of the US cracking down on crypto wallets used by Iranians and occasional flights full of cash/gold to Tehran.How are they paying ? Using USowned payment system ? Or is there any other independent payment system ?