Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

Persian Gulf Sunnis only wage Jihad if it is “liberate” lands from Shiites, Druze, Kurds, or other minority groups.

Against any other groups they say they are too weak or armed conflict is not wise.
conflict is not wise at this time….they never say they’re weak don’t want to go there but that’s the same line they use in Syria over and over again
 
A tanker sailing off the north coast of Qatar reports being struck “by multiple projectiles,” causing an unspecified number of casualties, the UKMTO maritime agency says.

The incident took place 51 nautical miles (94 kilometers) off the coast of the tiny Gulf state, the British agency says, adding that authorities are investigating. It does not specify the origin of the ship.

I’m feeling like this ship is down for the count I think Russia embarrassed Iran with destroying two Ukrainian ships the other day I’m feeling like 2 million barrels of oil is going to be sinking in that ship
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back
Top