Iran - Israel/US War: Israel-US declare war on Iran, Iran responds

2 years is a long time with a guy whose ego has been bruised and battered I mean always could keel over from natural causes inshallah

After the mid terms - it’s over.

He’s humiliated the two faced white establishment. He said their quite part out loud too many times.

They’ll make an example out of him in order to recoup their lost aura.

Then they’ll claim the system works.

Carter was elected to white wash Nixon.

Obama was elected to whitewash Bush jnr and his excesses.

This time they might even elect a practicing Muslim because they need two coats of Dulux pure white.
 
Once the elections pass for Bibi and the Republican Party (for Trump), the war will resume and this time they are going for a second round of decapitations. They have likely found Mojtaba’s location.
How likely will these decapitation strikes be effective given that Iran leadership and military is well aware of it and there is no element of surprise?
I think Pickaxe mountains will also be hit.
Probably, but how successful will it be? I still don't think the strikes on Fordow were effective, it seems Iran just ignored fixing that site up after strikes on it?
Not sure if they will also hit power plants or energy facilities,
Probably ..especially if they are desperate for "results",because the world saw them lose the past 2 rounds.
but I think their goal is to remove the upper leadership and get the reformists into power.
Very probably. Mojtaba will likelyget those reformer leaders sentenced to jail or killed if he finds evidence they are colluding with the enemy during this hard war Iran is in.
 
Timing out Trump is still the best strategy.

Then get nukes.

Then you can get an eye for an eye.
What makes you think the next USA president won't be all in against Iran

Trump has to balance his war fatigue base, that's trump specific mostly.

And how disappointed will you be when you realise nukes are just a bargaining chip, how will Iran even get close to testing a nuke

Then Saudi gets nuke's too
 


Yemenis are more mean towards their enemies than Iran for sure...

Iran hit plenty of airports in the region, particularly Kuwait

Still, Yemeni success of precisely hitting Riyadh airport multiple times in a row from 1000km away using small numbers of munitions is impressive
 
I don’t know it supposedly from Fox News but I don’t see it there and googled the information nothing came up

Israel will strike refineries next time for sure gas fields as well honestly it’s almost a given but Iran would have to concentrate everything it has no let up no more stopping at the last minute I’m honestly with the theory Hezbollah is gearing up for the next round, and Israel’s gas fields are a target Hezbollah needs to hit
Let’s say Iran openly hits civilians it will only draw countries to join in on attack on Iran if your advocating for attacks on people visiting countries that is almost a guarantee instead of these countries begging dragged for support missions.

Let’s not act like them by going after religious symbols of any religion.

Investments well UAE I’m assuming is ripe for that if Iran has started compiling a list of places many of those companies are military related so fair game and shame on the UAE and anyone who gives that country a voice here at all.

I’m definitely in favor of taking out Israel’s ancient energy grid forget airbases forget mostly everything(minus their military headquarters or Mossad headquarters even if symbolic those blown to pieces would be huge)if the Israelis are without power they would go crazy on their own after a couple of weeks….come to south Florida no power for 2 weeks people go primitive here weak as hell(wife included why I had to shell out 8000 dollars years ago for generator that I have not used after hurricane irma)

Buy a gun too. Next time people go primitive, you may need it.
 
Buy a gun too. Next time people go primitive, you may need it.
No that’s where you stay home I know I’m on a military site but actually against guns in your average Joe American or average (any name because it will sound racist if I say it about anyone)from any country but man I would take most civilized Asian countries with strict gun laws and low crimes rates
 
No that’s where you stay home I know I’m on a military site but actually against guns in your average Joe American or average (any name because it will sound racist if I say it about anyone)from any country but man I would take most civilized Asian countries with strict gun laws and low crimes rates

But you are not in an Asian country. You are in the US, a dangerous country. Anyway, your choice.
 
But you are not in an Asian country. You are in the US, a dangerous country. Anyway, your choice.
Yes my choose but alhamdullah it’s not as dangerous as you make it out to believe but yes bad people here like anywhere else and if you wish to do evil you don’t need a gun or excuse to do it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top