Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now the weak Israel counter-response is designed not to elict any further response from iran
Either Iran will downplay the extent of the attacks or the Israelis may have gone for symbolic strikes given the failed Iranian strikes….or the Israelis might have gone full on attack mode. It will be clear in the next few hours what exactly happened. But it’s clear, the Israelis are normalizing hunting down revolutionary guard commanders and deterring Iran from responding.

So far what has happened can be a sabotage too. Quadcopters

I only see one region with smoke.

Unless Israel clearly takes responsibility as direct strike.

I want mullahs to be forced to proceed.

Here is the deal...

When was the last time you, and I say 'you' generically not personally, re-purpose an AK-47 into something else? Or how about a tank? Or a jet fighter? Or a missile?

Tools of war are designed to be destroyed. Weapons destroys things and kills, yes, but in the risks of war, we also designed weapons to be losses, never for profit. What it mean is that the moment you bought a rifle or even just one bullet, you have essentially used that rifle and fired that bullet.

A $1 million missile to destroy a $30,000 truck is a good deal. The missile was designed to be a one-way weapon never to be recovered. The truck cost less to manufactured but has much greater value, or return-on-investment (ROI), because the truck can be used to transport anything from soldiers to supplies. The truck can be re-used many times. The missile can be used once and because of that, the missile must be overbuilt so that its components do not degrade over time from day of manufacture to day of use. Not only that, the missile can be designed to be used against different targets under different environment, so this requirement will drive up cost.

Same idea applies to the airplane. The value of a UAV is not how much it cost to manufacture it but what can it do over enemy territory, so destroying it with a more expensive manned 'top-of-the-line' fighter is appropriate. We just deny the enemy something much more valuable -- information about ourselves. The SR-71 cost much to manufacture and maintained over the decades, but the cost to our enemies were inestimable based on what the airplane did.

Let me put the issue on a more personal level...

If Mike Tyson gave you a concussion, broken nose, jaw, and several ribs. Are you going to laugh at him because he spent millions in training over the decades just to beat you up in a few seconds?

With all due respect I have been following you for years, and enjoyed and benefited from your knowledge but I have also noticed the bias from you as well, you sir are the one who if you don’t like somebody who won will give a thousand reasons how they were wrong, but if somebody who you support wins you will be like “I told you so”.

Either Iran will downplay the extent of the attacks or the Israelis may have gone for symbolic strikes given the failed Iranian strikes….or the Israelis might have gone full on attack mode. It will be clear in the next few hours what exactly happened. But it’s clear, the Israelis are normalizing hunting down revolutionary guard commanders and deterring Iran from responding.
So Iran attacking air bases is a failure, if Israel hits Iran it's a success and if it's small hit it's symbolic.

Brown Zionists are hilarious.

So Iran attacking air bases is a failure, if Israel hits Iran it's a success and if it's small hit it's symbolic.

Brown Zionists are hilarious.

Iran didn’t do any damage except one solitary crater. If Israel actually does damage or eliminates revolutionary guard commanders, than it’s a success for Israel. Iran failed to do a single human or material damage.

The days of downplaying attacks are over let’s hope iran keeps its word honestly it’s not even about Palestine, I really hope that iran just brings the Israelis them down from high pedestal they are the sense they are invincible needs to go away…….Hezbollah I hope will now go all in like I said I think everyone needs to step up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back