Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Iran will downplay the extent of the attacks or the Israelis may have gone for symbolic strikes given the failed Iranian strikes….or the Israelis might have gone full on attack mode. It will be clear in the next few hours what exactly happened. But it’s clear, the Israelis are normalizing hunting down revolutionary guard commanders and deterring Iran from responding.
Will Iran respond to this policy in kind, globally?

Btw, everyone knew Israel was going to respond. For all the talk that Iran’s attack failed, didn’t factor in that it wasn’t about physical damage, but it was about slapping Israel in the face for all the world to see.

These cultures in the Middle East can’t allow face to be lost. This is why when de-escalation happens disputed narratives emerge, so each side can walk away thinking they got the better of the other guy.

It's a ping-pong ball-game to put the entire ME into the fre! It's a doom's day apocalyptical scenario, so that the "Messiahs" would arrive on a fast track!! Nobody would talk about Gaza, Palestine etc. from now on.....

Israil is the winner, Palestine is the loser....

It's a ping-pong ball-game to put the entire ME into the fre! It's a doom's day apocalyptical scenario, so that the "Messiahs" would arrive on a fast track!! Nobody would talk about Gaza, Palestine etc. from now on.....

Was gaza free before a Muslim state attacked Israel? Or were words of Muslim leaders enough to save gazans? Come on bro expected better from you. No wonder we are where we are, we admit loss so quickly and crown israel the winner so easily lol

You used to be one of my favorite users 10 years ago. Not sure what happened to you suddenly.

Was gaza free before a Muslim state attacked Israel? Or were words of Muslim leaders enough to save gazans? Come on bro expected better from you. No wonder we are where we are, we admit loss so quickly and crown israel the winner so easily lol
Gaza will now be eradicated....

Hope you are safe and let us know of any developments. Praying for Iranian, Iraqi, Syrian, and Lebanese brothers.
If Israel really did attack my city, let's pray for their safety not mine :)

On Irony side, this city has been hosting Jews for thousand of years and gave them sanctuary in that time.Interesting choice to start things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back