Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Response was expected as 300 drones and 100 missiles were no small attack on Israel.

Pakistans response to Iran attack or India attack was proportional but that was not case in Iran response.
Pakistan wants to find a way to live with its neighbors but not under their hegemony. This is also why Pakistan tested 6 devices in 1998 to counter India’s 5 plus the smiling Buddha test decades earlier.

Iran and Israel really want to go at it, toppling the other’s government; and existential political war to subjugate the other.

Btw, any indication F-35s were used?

Last edited:
As President Putin said, we will not compete with the American/Israeli propaganda machine. When Iran strikes, they are lesser brown people that can not compete with the Euro Colonialist child rapists, but when Satan Worshipers strike, they achieve a 100 percent success rate. They are so bright that they managed to hack IRCG missiles to fire and attack Iran.

No wonder I stopped posting here, the bullshit I have seen in a day is enough for me to refrain and go on a hiatus again. Peace out.
No stay, we need to balance out the western chauvinists and their brown zionists tails.

With all due respect I have been following you for years, and enjoyed and benefited from your knowledge but I have also noticed the bias from you as well, you sir are the one who if you don’t like somebody who won will give a thousand reasons how they were wrong, but if somebody who you support wins you will be like “I told you so”.
First, I have NEVER hide my bias.

Second, I usually support my arguments, especially the technical ones, with unassailable sources, including foreign sources.

So...YOU are no less restrained than anyone else from proving me wrong. Can you challenge the logic in my post 4669?

Iran can literally overwhelms ANY defense with cheap UAVs. No different than human wave tactic can overtake any defense position. So, how did Iran 'won'?

Looks like America can't put a leash on its rabid Dog (Israel) Its sad to see America becoming SPSN = Super power slave nation, a country who's senators are becoming mouthpieces of foreign govt and lobbying firm, spending resources in Billions of a satellite nation which is only and solely responsible for the mess in ME, yet Millions in America sleep in tents, suffer from mental health and can't afford basic groceries to feed their families, for some reasons Americans always have money to bomb innocent children, Pathetic state of affairs from US Govt meanwhile people who are fed up of their sons/daughters going overseas fighting for Israel and Oil tycoons, and many come back in body bags and rest come back with PTSD and often ends up putting a bullet in their own heads.

Pakistan wants to find a way to live with its neighbors but not under their hegemony. This is also why Pakistan tested 6 devices in 1998 to counter India’s 5 plus the smiling Buddha test decades earlier.

Iran and Israel really want to do at it, toppling the other’s government; and existential political war to subjugate the other.

Btw, any indication F-35s were used?
valid point.

I doubt F35 were used , if they are launching from Syria no need to use F35.

First, I have NEVER hide my bias.

Second, I usually support my arguments, especially the technical ones, with unassailable sources, including foreign sources.

So...YOU are no less restrained than anyone else from proving me wrong. Can you challenge the logic in my post 4669?

Iran can literally overwhelms ANY defense with cheap UAVs. No different than human wave tactic can overtake any defense position. So, how did Iran 'won'?

Sir, first of all I never said Iran won. Secondly, Iran a heavily sanctioned country who has most of its Muslim neighbours against it, launched a unprecedented attack on a heavily defended country supported by some of the most powerful nations on earth and still managed to achieve some sort of damage to that country (the amount of damage we can agree or disagree on). Thirdly, I loved your analogy on Mike Tyson but Mike Tyson also got knocked out by buster douglas in his prime, so did Mike Tyson’s millions go to waste? Kind regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Country Watch Latest

Back