Iran launches Operation True Promise - massive missile/drone strikes across Israel, Israel allegedly responds with quadcopters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most important day is first day. After that not as important unless they just want people to enjoy a holiday. But for religious reasons I think I heard 22nd is the most important day.
yes, the claim is Israel will wait until the holiday is over before attacking in case it starts a war

I pray Israel clearly says we attacked.
No ambiguity
Otherwise it can be sabotage and etc
This has been really limited. Very limited

We want regional war
as you predict, they didn't want to officially claim whatever this was

Most important day is first day. After that not as important unless they just want people to enjoy a holiday. But for religious reasons I think I heard 22nd is the most important day.
honestly I'm not very knowledgeable about their feast and ceremonies , i had to look up date for this year . they said after Passover , well people have too much fun here , let just say let people not complain about that we act too soon, it was fake attack to divert attention and the real attack come later. there already is claim that real attack come later, by the usual crowd

Is it possible this is a distraction for some bigger attack in future?

1713518594171.png

@Persian Gulf - Hi - the image i posted was from the front page of the Dailymail Website - links all provided.

I should have provided the links - but the picture was from a legitimate news website.........

Western media quoting US sources claiming it was a 'missile'. But the key phrase is that they're referring to the singular, a single missile. Maybe a ballistic missile (Jericho), or Rampage fired from an F-15, although the latter seems unlikely.

as you predict, they didn't want to officially claim whatever this was
Israel has never officially claimed any strikes in the international media.
Thats the current policy they have.

Damage or no damage, media has created a hype that Israel has attacked Iran.
This can go 2 ways
political - Bibi will say he hit iran to his local groupies.
Testing irani capabilities - Israel could be testing Irani defence

View attachment 34766

@Persian Gulf - Hi - the image i posted was from the front page of the Dailymail Website - links all provided.

I should have provided the links - but the picture was from a legitimate news website.........
Daily Mail is not a legitimate source for military updates ... I have not seen that photo elsewhere and it is likely fake/not related

The situation in the spider's house is bad
IMG_20240419_122141_248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back