Iranian Chill Thread

Look at these clowns in Englestan:

View attachment 55423

Look at his previous photo and his latest one
View attachment 55475
Hope it serves as lessons for his fans to knew whereever they hide they will be cuffed

Look at his previous photo and his latest one
View attachment 55475
Hope it serves as lessons for his fans to knew whereever they hide they will be cuffed
apparently he was in Pakistan but not confirmed

possibly arrested by Pakistan then transferred to Iran. or a more daring direct operation like we saw in Turkey before

Boeing has been an utter disaster. Hundreds killed.
indeed

but we should also consider the rate and frequency of flights. per flight hour Boeing jets are probably not far behind Airbus in safety

producing reliable and safe commercial planes is exceedingly difficult. even Boeing have had major issues recently
Need tons of money and a huge market, otherwise its not possible. Theres a need for a joint venture like Airbus, but I dont see any steps in this direction.

Need tons of money and a huge market, otherwise its not possible. Theres a need for a joint venture like Airbus, but I dont see any steps in this direction.
members of BRICS or SCO could launch a joint venture to produce a new commercial plane to rival Airbus. they have enough money, expertise and the market is big. just a question of political will to transform those organisations into a deeper relationship

Comac seems to be having success with the C919 but most of the parts are still imported so it cannot be exported freely.

apparently he was in Pakistan but not confirmed

possibly arrested by Pakistan then transferred to Iran. or a more daring direct operation like we saw in Turkey before
not unconfirmed he was arrested in Pakistan then handed over to Iran authority

not unconfirmed he was arrested in Pakistan then handed over to Iran authority
as I suspected then

some iranian sources will try to claim credit for it as though they arrested him inside Pakistan themselves

as I suspected then

some iranian sources will try to claim credit for it as though they arrested him inside Pakistan themselves
they just can't understand what cooperation mean and why we must do it

they just can't understand what cooperation mean and why we must do it
seems there is quite active Pakistani cooperation with Iran in this respect, this is not the first time they have arrested someone for us and handed them over to us

maybe should make a thread about it, do you have a source confirming he was arrested by Pakistani authorities and handed to Iranian authorities?

Users who are viewing this thread

• jauk
Back