Iranian Chill Thread

Screenshot 2024-09-26 at 13.31.02.png

full photo

only Qaani and Hajizadeh are not overweight from the IRGC commanders

View attachment 67373

you tell me

Pezeshkian is the only one who isn't overweight. can you find such fat commanders in other countries? maybe in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
I have no issues with their age. I do have an issue with their looking the picture of lack of health. I’ve always noticed and often pointed it out.

It remains, however, these people have successfully implemented foreign operations.

If Iranian TV series at all give any indication, these people are figureheads and managers. Not involved in the details of field operations.

Last edited:
I have no issues with their age. I do have an issue with their looking the picture of lack of health. I’ve always noticed and often pointed it out.

It remains, however, these people have successfully implemented foreign operations.

If Iranian TV series at all give any indication, these people are figureheads and managers. Not involved in the details of field operations.
when Raisi's helicopter crashed who was leading the operations to find them? it was these guys

I don't believe they are just figureheads

View attachment 67247

way too many old men in highest echelons of power in IRI

majority are in their 60s or older

half of these guys are falling asleep

the Israeli enemy has no mercy, we can't afford to be sleeping on the wheel while Israel is working 24/7 to deal us painful blows

if anyone objects I will post the photo of all the fat IRGC commanders to further prove my point
I am anti IR. But if new generation of pro IR people think like you then maybe there is some hope for you guys.

when Raisi's helicopter crashed who was leading the operations to find them? it was these guys

I don't believe they are just figureheads
I believe you’re referring to the infamous video of total chaos. That video can be interpreted as poor media stunt just as easily . I won’t cherry-pick that one instance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back