Iranian Chill Thread

this is really pathetic leadership from Khamenei. he is driving Iran down to the path of Syria and Libya. when Israel destroys our nuclear facilities and we inflict cosmetic damage on Israel at best then call it a day, we will only have ourselves to blame
You don't know very very very basic politics in Iran

It's weak policies from reformists NOT superme leader

Because of pezeshkian and his babygirl style thinking world will not take Iran serious from now on, just like president bani sadr (the munafigh) time

Reformists are new munafighs

MKO is expired

You don't know very very very basic politics in Iran

It's weak policies from reformists NOT superme leader
Coping as usual.

According to the constitution of the Islamic Republic the commander in chief is the supreme leader. His job is to steer the revolution and it's ideals and goals in the right way, he is the ultimate decision maker and higher than any elected IR official.

If anything Khamenei is to be blamed for allowing your favorite blamegame "reformists" to hijack our foreign policy.

In such situation Khamenei should take the lead because these are sensitive foreign policy issues. He is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps it's age related but he was always cautious in his life. Opposite of Khomeini.

not mine, i began to think you live in another country
he thinks snapp drivers only drive new cars, I guess we have different definition of 'new'

most of the snapp cars I had did not even have functioning AC

Coping as usual.

According to the constitution of the Islamic Republic the commander in chief is the supreme leader. His job is to steer the revolution and it's ideals and goals in the right way, he is the ultimate decision maker and higher than any elected IR official.

If anything Khamenei is to be blamed for allowing your favorite blamegame "reformists" to hijack our foreign policy.

In such situation Khamenei should take the lead because these are sensitive foreign policy issues. He is nowhere to be seen. Perhaps it's age related but he was always cautious in his life. Opposite of Khomeini.
bla bla bla

The reformist leeches are the reason for all weak policies in Iran

Those who think Yankees and Europeans are their brothers

The most savage and racist people who have killed almost 500 million people in recent 300 years

bla bla bla

The reformist leeches are the reason for all weak policies in Iran

Those who think Yankees and Europeans are their brothers

The most savage and racist people who have killed almost 500 million people in recent 300 years
no matter what , reformists don't control armed forces the honor fall on the shoulder of hard liners

Snap is excellent

Cars new

And 95% of drivers very respectful

Talk from experience ..

Sadly snap does undercut the competition so the drivers do get a tad less than yellow taxis, unless it's busy. So I always tried to round up to the nearest 100,000 toman or even give them a couple 10k toman extra...it's small but they really appreciated it. Also if you give them a 5 star rating and tick all the pros then Snap gives the drivers a 7% discount.

Sadly snap does undercut the competition so the drivers do get a tad less than yellow taxis, unless it's busy. So I always tried to round up to the nearest 100,000 toman or even give them a couple 10k toman extra...it's small but they really appreciated it. Also if you give them a 5 star rating and tick all the pros then Snap gives the drivers a 7% discount.
I would be happy to do that but my experiences were not good

for example my drivers did not know where big places like Fereshteh 24 mall and Shandiz Galleria restaurant were (I tried to help direct them but they were not interested...) and dropped me off very far away

one of them got lost taking me to Saadabad Palace and took the wrong route and tried to charge me extra because of the different route! like it's my fault he got lost going to one of the most famous sites in Tehran lol

some of the others did not have working AC and drove like a lunatic and almost crashed

Some photos from my trip as well. Honestly, forget going to Spain or Greece for summer hols when you can go to Iran.

20240917_140417.jpgThe baghali polo was in Dehbashian off Shahid Motahari, the giant cream puffs where from Zhandark (Joan of Arc) bakery on Kargar st just before Enghelab sq and the Basturma Polo and Kase Kabab with Kare mahali was from Araz restaurant in Derakhti streat just off Dadman st in Saadat Abad. Dizi was on Kalantari st near Vali Asr and Karim Khan street and the massive 1 meter sandwhich was from
Bomb e Mehran in Shahr Ara : 20240916_120242.jpg20240913_125902.jpg20240911_202727.jpg20240910_122751.jpg
20240918_163621.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back