Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Highlights of Sayed Nasrallah's speech of July 10th:
  • Haj Abu Nehmeh was always present on the frontlines. He joined the Resistance in 1984, and was taken hostage by the enemy during the invasion. He was a prisoner, wounded soldier, commander, and in the end, a martyr.
  • Haj Abu Nehmeh took part in the July 1993 battle against the "israeli" enemy, the "Grapes of Wrath" war in 1996, the 33-day July 2006 war, & in the battles thwarting the terrorist groups in Syria & Iraq. He was on the frontlines throughout these battles.
  • After the Fatwa by Sayyed Sistani, Haj Qassem Soleimani came to me asking for 120 field commanders to travel with him to Iraq to fight against Daesh (ISIS). Haj Abu Nehmeh was in Syria at the time and immediately joined the front.
  • Our front has been able to keep the enemy's troops occupied. By destroying much of their surveillance equipment, they have been forced to recruit their officers and soldiers at the border to make up for the loss out of the fear of infiltration into the Galilee.
  • We are not waiting for the outcome of the negotiations. For us, Hamas negotiates on behalf of the entire Axis of Resistance. Whatever Hamas accepts, we all accept, and whatever it refuses, we all refuse. Gaza, after all, is the one bearing the greatest burden.
  • The enemy also wishes to force the Redwan forces to retreat from the border area. Do we only have the Redwan forces? We have Nasr, Aziz, Badr, Al-Abbas, and many other of these beautiful names...
  • Gallant issued his threats from the occupied Golan a couple days back only for our drones to later shower the highest enemy base on Jabal Al-Sheikh (Mount Hermon).
  • And here? Your tanks are hiding in the bases and do not dare to approach. They are immediately targeted once they appear even for a couple of minutes! Our men are alert and are very skilled fighters, as I've said before.
  • The enemy is in deep trouble, while the Resistance, through its wide operations, delivers the message that we do not fear war. We fired the largest attack after the martyrdom of Abu Taleb, then fired the largest number of missiles after the martyrdom of Abu Nehmeh.
  • I must also thank the Iranian president for going out of his way & responding to my telegram, although he was not obliged to, assuring that Iran will continue to support the Resistance unconditionally, & here lies a very powerful response to those who raised doubts.
  • It is very important for us to ensure that Gaza is not defeated as that would inspire the enemy to attack the surrounding countries with more confidence, & first Lebanon, drifting us away from the era of victories we have witnessed for the past 40 years.
  • We have offered martyrs during this battle, but no one should measure gains or losses by how many we have killed from the enemy or how many they have killed from us. In reality, the number of martyrs on our front is not high considering the odds.
  • We must certainly look into any faults or gaps we may have and tackle them. We do not claim infallibility. We are fighting an enemy that is supported by the world and who has all surveillance techniques recruited for their benefit.

Last edited:

This statement virtually confirms it was a Yemeni drone.

Must admit I didn't have a Yemeni drone strike on Tel Aviv on my 2024 bingo card
I think Vladimir Putin should transfer more advanced weapons to houthies. Specially naval mines and antiship missiles. Those systems can help Russia diverting US and EU military personnel and equipment to the Red Sea instead of focusing in Ukraine.
And to HZ Transfer some verba's advanced manpads to keep busy the israeli terrorists.

I think Vladimir Putin should transfer more advanced weapons to houthies. Specially naval mines and antiship missiles. Those systems can help Russia diverting US and EU military personnel and equipment to the Red Sea instead of focusing in Ukraine.
And to HZ Transfer some verba's advanced manpads to keep busy the israeli terrorists.
Ansarallah already has a quite advanced arsenal of weapons. Russians would need to smuggle weapons into Yemen using Iranian smuggling routes. They are not that risk taking, Russia in fact has opposed Ansarallah at the UN.

Hezbollah has advanced MANPADs already.

I was impressed by the recent cluster munition Iskander strike. Iran has been experimenting with cluster warheads with its Zolfaqar BMs for years, apparently with limited success. A 1200-1400km range version of a cluster munition warhead ballistic missile (single stage and mobile) would be useful for Iran. Most of Israel's chemical industry has been moved to the desert near the Negev (near Dimona as well) to move away from Lebanese borders (e.g. largest ammonia plant was closed in Haifa and moved here for safety reasons). I am thinking of this area in particular:

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 10.53.10.png

But these are pipe dreams. Russia has not shown political will to act on its statements. We should start with su-35 to Iran before we think about Russia sending missiles for Yemen and Hezbollah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back