Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

If the bosnian nation was as large as the arabs the “israelis” would be working as dishwashers and waiters in our restaurants.

You know why Israel defeated the Arabs not once, not twice, but 3 times? Incompetence

Arab Incompetence was the hallmark of each war: remember when egypt lined up its entire airforce and Israel came in and bombed and destroyed the majority of the airforce? Who does that? Only a retard Arab general.

What’s hurting the axis now? Incompetence.

Incompetence in strategy, incompetence in deterrence, incompetence in operational security, incompetence in weaponary.
when Israel tried to assassinate Ali Karaki a few days ago, Hezbollah quickly put out an official statement saying he was okay and moved to safe place.

after many hours today they have not released any official statements. this seems like a bad sign and indicative of the fact they have not been able to confirm Nasrallah's safety/status (expected if 10 massive residential buildings turn to rubble on top of an underground bunker)

the longer it takes for them to make a statement, the worse it becomes...

Nasrallah is a dead man walking, being the leader of HB you have to accept you’re already dead. This is why HB should hit harder while they still can.

Are you persian? I’m not but I agree with everything you’ve been saying here.

Yes, I’m in iran currently for another visit. So unlike some here I still routinely visit our homeland and maintain my ties.

If you agree with what I say it’s because your a smart intellectual that can view things from both sides. Fanboyism clouds the judgement of many at times on here. We can all be wrong at times, but it’s important to not be ‘Baghdad Bob’ and deny reality with our ignorance

Unfortunately, even a couple years prior to Solemani death the lack of a Syrian deterrence strategy has left us in the state today. It could be argued the death of Iranian General Allahdadi and the son of founder of Hezbollah over a decade ago by Israel, showed Israel the Axis had no credible deterrence strategy in place.

Nasrallah is a dead man walking, being the leader of HB you have to accept you’re already dead. This is why HB should hit harder while they still can.
I totally agree with that. He is literally now an asset free to be hunted by Israel. And as some have said, when Israel is finished in Lebanon, attention will turn to more distant threats like the Houthis and Iran.

if Nasrallah was not inside the bunker, Hezbollah could confirm his safety by now

if he was in the bunker, it will take a long time to reach him to confirm his status. and Israel will have designed this attack to kill anyone in the bunker.

so on balance, at this point it's more likely than not that Nasrallah was at least seriously injured and probably martyred.

23 September:

3.50pm GMT: Israel bombs Beirut in attempt to assassinate Ali Karaki
6.56pm GMT: Hezbollah releases statement confirming Karaki is alive and in good health

= 3 hours

27 September:

4.23pm GMT: Israel bombs Beirut in attempt to assassinate Sayed Nasrallah
as of 6.53pm GMT: no statement from Hezbollah

= 2.5 hours

if no statement within the next 2-4 hours, it is very bad and Nasrallah was likely martyred.

Rescue teams still haven't been able to reach the site.

if Nasrallah was not inside the bunker, Hezbollah could confirm his safety by now

if he was in the bunker, it will take a long time to reach him to confirm his status. and Israel will have designed this attack to kill anyone in the bunker.

so on balance, at this point it's more likely than not that Nasrallah was at least seriously injured and probably martyred.

Why nor maintain fog of war?
Do they HAVE to declare his death?

Why nor maintain fog of war?
Do they HAVE to declare his death?
if he was not in that location it would be easy to do so to reassure people. Nasrallah being martyred would be a massive morale blow for Hezbollah and the Resistance.

if he was not in that location it would be easy to do so to reassure people. Nasrallah being martyred would be a massive morale blow for Hezbollah and the Resistance.

I doubt they'd have in in their main headquarters,

It's obviously an isreli target (if true )

That whole area should have been evacuated months ago

But then again, we have seen allot of incompetent behaviour from them..

I am for normalization with the west and has always been. But i don’t believe the west has any intention of normalization. If Iran is hesitant to attack Israel because of a wish to normalize, it’s not going to work. If you want normalization, you have to attack, build nukes and show you have both the will and the power to **** up your enemies. They are not going to normalize because we are nice lol.

But I think it has more to do with the elite benefiting from sanctions and doesn’t wan to risk anything by going to war

Nasrallah lives underground in a system of personal bunkers and wouldn’t be in a command centre and would use runners to deliver messages. At least that’s the standard opsec with insurgent groups.

It’s possible Nasrallah violated this golden rule. But it’s actually to HZ benefit to wait to confirm and leave Israel guessing like they did with Sinwar.

But as I said last week, dark days were ahead and this strike is something I predicted for a while.

Even Hajizadeh and Rahbar are no longer safe from Zionists. General Salami Sandwhich is because his incompetence is an asset to the enemy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back