Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Resistance fighter of Palestine , I just don't think there is anything called hamaz or hizib or fateh it's all same

My personal opinion is most victims were civilians

May be 0.01% might be actual Resistance member
Dude, have some sense

No one uses pagers anymore, it's obsolete, maybe some doctors in hospitals but we have not seen or heard about any doctor blowing up in a hospital, let alone enough to make up 99.99% of the victims.

Only Hezb uses them for communication

Dude, have some sense

No one uses pagers anymore, it's obsolete, maybe some doctors in hospitals but we have not seen or heard about any doctor blowing up in a hospital, let alone enough to make up 99.99% of the victims.

Only Hezb uses them for communication
that's not true. many universities and hospitals in Lebanon still use pagers. all the hospitals told their staff to throw their pagers away after this happened.

this is the lowest moment of Hezbollah's existence

Shin Bet announced they foiled a Hezbollah assassination attempt against a former head of the IDF just before this happened by the way, but that story was buried under the pagers

2800 is the official number from Lebanese health ministry. the final number will be higher than that
I’m hearing 4000. Again vast majority are civilians ergo psychological operations.

that's not true. many universities and hospitals in Lebanon still use pagers. all the hospitals told their staff to throw their pagers away after this happened.
I am Lebanese and I am following the news, Professors and doctors didn't get blown up mid lectures and surgeries. Those could have their pagers for years, pagers the Israelis could not (or well, considering this insane day, likely not) have tampered with.

It's clearly not a battery explosion, those are explosives that were planted. People portray it as if every single pager in the whole area blew up but that's not the case, only those that had explosives in them did.

The hospitals are filled with 99% fit military aged males, it does not look good for Hezbollah at all.

I am Lebanese and I am following the news, Professors and doctors didn't get blown up mid lectures and surgeries. Those could have their pagers for years, pagers the Israelis could not (or well, considering this insane day, likely not) have tampered with.

It's clearly not a battery explosion, those are explosives that were planted. People portray it as if every single pager in the whole area blew up but that's not the case, only those that had explosives in them did.

The hospitals are filled with 99% fit military aged males, it does not look good for Hezbollah at all.
"No one uses pagers anymore" is not the same as saying "this attack targeted Hezbollah pagers"

"No one uses pagers anymore" is not the same as saying "this attack targeted Hezbollah pagers"
But I clearly said "maybe some doctors in hospitals", and yes you are right also in some universities and I didn't think of that. But who else other than them? No one.

And in reality doctors, nurses and university staffs didn't blow up. I haven't heard of any.

Just rigged pagers were distributed into Lebnoon

Lebanon must investigate the batch , which company circulated it and talk to the COMPANY whose pagers were compromised

Check the importers and exporters of goods coming into country

But seems quite a desperate attempt from Israel
Things must be really falling apart

Hmmm…given you’re new and never post (as far as I recall) I question you and your post.
I somehow got into this page while reading about what's happening in Lebanon, and just had to respond so I created an account.

Just rigged pagers were distributed into Lebnoon

Lebanon must investigate the batch , which company circulated it and talk to the COMPANY whose pagers were compromised

Check the importers and exporters of goods coming into country

But seems quite a desperate attempt from Israel
Things must be really falling apart
Clearly an imported batch was intercepted and modified and released.

How on earth did the Iranian ambassador get one.

Might have bought it in open market

It seems the "Distributor" of goods will have to get investigated

Who was importing the goods into Lebnoon and who sold the items to them on international market

Likely a Import Ban will happen on Israeli goods anyways by countries

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back