Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

heavy drone presence in Beirut for hours since the strike

they are planning their next move already, Hezbollah has no time to digest any development
Where is 358? How many Predators has Ansarallah shot down so far? These things are not hard to destroy.

Israeli media: Initial reports suggest Ibrahim al-Aqil was released from the hospital after being moderately wounded following the pager explosion. He then headed to a military meeting in a building, which was hit by Israeli missiles.
I have received and researched and the claims are that Ibrahim Aqil was killed, even citing sources in Israel. Yet, I am also receiving allegations that Mohammad Reza, the deputy commander of Iran's IRGC Quds Force, was killed along with Ibrahim Aqil in Beirut. Other allegations are that ten senior officers of the Radwan unit were also eliminated.

I have received and researched and the claims are that Ibrahim Aqil was killed, even citing sources in Israel. Yet, I am also receiving allegations that Mohammad Reza, the deputy commander of Iran's IRGC Quds Force, was killed along with Ibrahim Aqil in Beirut. Other allegations are that ten senior officers of the Radwan unit were also eliminated.
Fog of war, lets see what Hezbollah announces they don't hide losses.

not true. officially denied. only claimed by Sky Arabia who always publish BS

Hezbollah's mistakes:

- Entering a war with Israel that it wasn't prepared for on Hamas' timing in solidarity with Palestinians in Gaza. For months other Muslims mocked Hezbollah for fighting towers, and now they are suffering for Palestinians to a huge extent.

- Entering a war without a clear objective and where Israel controls the escalation ladder. In these cross-border exchanges of fire there is only one winner. It's not Lebanon. Until June, Israel fired 11,000 bombs into Lebanon (mostly 500-2000kg warheads, none intercepted), and Hezbollah fired 2,500 munitions into Israel (most with 20-50kg warheads and intercepted).

- Hezbollah needed to launch a massive first strike to draw Israel into another rushed land invasion, not enter a drawn out cross-border war of attrition that massively favours Israel. Hezbollah's advantage is defending local terrain, and it has not forced its enemy to fight this battle on Hezbollah's terms.

- Not realising that it is in a total war with Israel right now. It shows mercy and reluctance to bomb Tel Aviv while Israel simultaneously explodes 4000+ bombs across Beirut and Beqqa and the South, designed to mutilate and maim thousands. This is not strategic, this is weakness and failure to recognise what is happening.

The war is here, it is now. No more reluctance. You cannot start a war and be reluctant to act to harm your enemy, because Israel for damn sure will never hesitate to harm you and everyone in a 1,000km radius.

@Immortals @Hack-Hook @Flames In The Desert @Falcon29
Thanks for saying it like it is brother. I've been saying this since the start. There is no way. The war has already been imposed. Only an all out fight will deter the scumbags. Nothing strategic will come out now from holding back, it's gunna cost us immense fighting morale if we don't unleash with everything we have. Israel wants us not to escalate while it takes advantage of our reluctance. That's the job America is doing for them.

To the strategic patience camp I have only this to say "F*ck off". This goddamn reluctance in the name of strategy is costing us strategically. That's what my whole frustrating is all about. We too think of it from strategic perspective and not out of emotions.b

Users who are viewing this thread

Back