Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

anti-aircraft guns and optical cameras are for low altitude. Its not useful.

Most of the Israeli fighter jets don't even enter Lebanon, they easily shoot from Israel to anywhere they want in Lebanon
Bad analysis! This is an intellectual analysis of the office and not of the real combat field. Anti-aircraft systems are said to be defenses of last resort so they must be used in all options whether the planes are high, low or whatever. And to say that it is useless is false and a total capitulation of a person hidden under his bed filled with fear and despair.

Hasn't Hezbollah received the Mesbah-1 system since then? It is good for trying to intercept missiles, drones, planes, helicopters, bombs and more. What is absolutely useless is to do nothing at all. Hundreds of anti-aircraft systems are more useful than doing nothing. I am not talking about interception miracles but about a certain logical and necessary use.

In any case, if I build an army, you will never be on my team

Hezbollah parliamentary source:

🔻 All military operations of the resistance will be carried out for the defense of Lebanon and its people

🔻 We have many surprises in store for the enemy, whether it is the specific and sensitive places that will be targeted or the weapons that will be used for the first time.

🔻 We respond to the occupation's operations appropriately and have entered a new phase with it.

🔻 The only solution to stop the Lebanese Support Front is to stop the aggression on Gaza

You don’t understand now and you didn’t understand then.

And you won’t in the future. You don’t matter.
And who are copium addicts to tell me that? Ofcourse I know things will turn around and the Axis will win. But why will they do so ? Because I believe they will see what most of the majority sees and acknowledge now. Because most ppl aren't wearing rosy glasses of delusion such as yourself. The situation is anything but good now. And it will change only when Iran does what any rational power would do.

1. Go nuclear and announce it to the world.
2. The first step will allow Iran to flex it's muscle ten times over because Iran will no longer have gun held to it's head and it will be able to robustly and entirely deploy and enact all it's proxy forces in all the theatres and let loose 100% to their capacity which they can't do now.
3. Next Iran should gear up and prepare itself like Israel has and be war ready from every aspect and structure everything as such to be able to wage a serious conventional struggle.

Iran now is an animal on leash. Get nukes and watch it bite to the fullest of it's strength. And stop chatting rubbish. And who are to tell me that I don't matter? Why do u care if I matter or not. Only a two bit online troll with no accolades and intellectual capacity talks like that. And u are just that. Just a silly little troll

And who are copium addicts to tell me that? Ofcourse I know things will turn around and the Axis will win. But why will they do so ? Because I believe they will see what most of the majority sees and acknowledge now. Because most ppl aren't wearing rosy glasses of delusion such as yourself. The situation is anything but good now. And it will change only when Iran does what any rational power would do.

1. Go nuclear and announce it to the world.
2. The first step will allow Iran to flex it's muscle ten times over because Iran will no longer have gun held to it's head and it will be able to robustly and entire deploy and enact all it's proxy forces in all the theatres and let let loose 100% to their capacity which they can't do now.
3. Next Iran should gear up and prepare itself like Israel has and he war ready from every aspect and structure everything as such to be able to wage a serious conventional struggle.

Iran now is an animal on leash. Get nukes and watch it bite to the fullest of it's strength. And stop chatting rubbish. And who are to tell me that I don't matter? Why do u care if I matter or not. Only a two bit online troll with no accolades and intellectual capacity talks like that. And u are just that. Just a silly little troll
Huh. Struck a chord.😏. Given the post counter post word count return was quite significant. Thank you!

Censorship imposed on the incident of the explosion of the drone launched from Iraq [in south Israel near Ramon]

--

Israel has huge petrochemical facilities north of Dimona in the southern Negev desert. we have seen Ukraine use drones to devastating effect in Russia against the right targets. Iraqi Resistance and Yemenis can aim for this region while Hezbollah focuses on Haifa and north Israel.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 23.51.13.png

31.066990, 35.197073

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 23.53.01.png

less than 500km from west Iraq, 250km from south Syria and south Lebanon, 1900km from Yemen and 1100km from Iran.

Huh. Struck a chord.😏. Given the post counter post word count return was quite significant.
And this is how I want Iran to respond. The way I unleashed one you. This is what we want and we can do. I believe we can but the leadership must believe it too. As of this moment it's obvious they don't believe it and they don't know how to get there and they are playing with the lives of you and me and everyone and our future generations because according to them nukes are Haram or whatever.

With what hope shud the Palestinians or Lebanese or Iranians go to sleep at night? If the the axis is swept up cuz of incompetent nonsense. IRAN WILL BE NEXT. WHEN AXIS ROLLS OVER, THEY WILL COME FOR IRAN. THAT IS A F-A-C-T.

I believe they do have nukes. Or have a mechanism to get one quick if they chose but that ain't enough. Letting the world know...letting the middle east know , letting the Zionists know that Iran has it will be the ultimate checkmate move in this struggle. Feel sorry for those who can't see this simple thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Latest Posts

Back