Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

But the soldiers do need to get in and out, so it is likely that at least some of the entry and exit points are in the city and goes under populated areas. Knowing how the enemy operates, doesn't this make all buildings in Iran a potential target?
dude the missile bases are under random mountains in the middle of nowhere how many times do I have to say it

the entry and exit points are known but they are far away from the centre of the base

No report or speculation about who will replace him?

Nasrallah never responded to zionists and died without any response to israel, i hope the replacement will not be as passive as him and hopefully Hezbollah can respond by its own
He was primary politIcian not soldier, which itself is strange, hope Sura council wont repeat same mistake, organisation like Hezbollah first and foremost needs strong, competent and almost genius military leader.

It's time for tactical retreat, a mere missiles is not enough. Go nuclear weapon is the only solution

It's time for tactical retreat, a mere missiles is not enough. Go nuclear weapon is the only solution

How would that change the situation?

You think Iran would nuke Israel if Nasrallah was assassinated?

What has nukes brought Russia in Ukraine? Has it stopped US/NATO from killing countless tens of thousands of Russian soldiers?

Nukes are for preventing a Berlin 1945. They don’t stop proxy wars or non existential threat wars.

How would that change the situation?

You think Iran would nuke Israel if Nasrallah was assassinated?

What has nukes brought Russia in Ukraine? Has it stopped US/NATO from killing countless tens of thousands of Russian soldiers?

Nukes are for preventing a Berlin 1945. They don’t stop proxy wars or non existential threat wars.
I do not know if Israel would dare to kill Nasralah if Hizbollah had several 1-5KT tactical nukes in arsenal.

I thought Pakistani leadership was bad this tops it. I understand the need for calibrated responses to prevent major escalation but if the iranian lesderships foreign policy is to prop up Hezbollah and Hamas for liberating occupied lands then you would think they would calculate worse case scenario. The lack of credible responses has led us here.

If you get in the ring for a fight you have to be prepared to be hit, I guess im not saying anything new here.
We are in no state to fight even afghanistan let alone Israel

For Iran its a no brainer now, the only credible form of deterence is going nuclear. The strategic dividends offered by its proxies have worn out.

I do not know if Israel would dare to kill Nasralah if Hizbollah had several 1-5KT tactical nukes in arsenal.

There is 0% chance that Iran would transfer nukes to HZ or any proxy organization.

And still even if some crazy parallel universe they did such a thing, HZ still wouldn’t use a nuclear weapon in response to Nasrallah getting assassinated.

There is a very very high threshold set by over 75 years of precedent on keep Pandora’s box closed for nuclear weapon usage. No nuclear arms country wants to see that box opened as that would start to normalize tactical nuclear weapon usage in conflicts which brings humanity closer to Annihilation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back