Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

Some claimed Hizbollah has 150,000 rockets, and if they don't fire rockets then Israel will destroy 1000s via heavy bombing. A difficult situation for Hizbollah, I assume they already know this.

Can someone explain to me why iran never targets anything strategic? Like airfields and what not? Attacking civilian centres seems worthless.

Also does hezbos have no air defence systems from Iran? Seems like Isrealis get to strike them with absolute impunity.

Last edited:
We will soon find out who is more credible between General Sandwitch and General Candy. The question is open, let's see in the near future

General Candy
hq2.jpg
General Sandwitch
4c0y0938182d5925s1x_800C450.jpg

Iran has told mediators it plans to respond militarily with the largest response in history, including guided missiles, toward the center of the country, even if it leads to all-out war.

At this it’s beyond comical it’s tragic.

We must be in some weird alternate universe where Axis makes empty promises.
This concerns me a great deal because there are cannibal lowlife boy raping degenerates in the east (taliban) who are going to annex Khorasan and that long eared degenerate piece of garbage in baadkoobeh (aliyev) with his pig fellating lowlife friend (erdogan) will take the entire northwest, pan roaches in Khuzestan and Baluchistan will make their moves and the iri will consist of the area of the middle and north of the country.
I just remembered the kurdish regions will likely connect to northern iraq and leaving Tehran and Isfahan as the only official Iran. This is so disgusting and both depressing and rage inducing at the same time. F*** this bullS***!

This concerns me a great deal because there are cannibal lowlife boy raping degenerates in the east (taliban) who are going to annex Khorasan and that long eared degenerate piece of garbage in baadkoobeh (aliyev) with his pig fellating lowlife friend (erdogan) will take the entire northwest, pan roaches in Khuzestan and Baluchistan will make their moves and the iri will consist of the area of the middle and north of the country.
I just remembered the kurdish regions will likely connect to northern iraq and leaving Tehran and Isfahan as the only official Iran. This is so disgusting and both depressing and rage inducing at the same time. F*** this bullS***!
Disturbing

Iran has told mediators it plans to respond militarily with the largest response in history, including guided missiles, toward the center of the country, even if it leads to all-out war.

Yes it will allow ample time for a defence to be put in Place like last time....

You raise a valid point: Balkanization of Iran.

By doing so you remove the threat of Iran ever becoming a regional/world power again for next 1000+ years.

It is a risk we must not discount.

Nasrallah pack watch
1727592243879.png
Too bad we won't get anymore of these gems, but on the brightside no longer have to hear his 6 hour yapping sessions.

At this it’s beyond comical it’s tragic.

We must be in some weird alternate universe where Axis makes empty promises.
Weak leadership that's all. They have what it takes but fear too much. The leader doesn't understand geostrategy and doesn't have the guts either to step up. Which will eventually cost him his life.

Bro I used to be filled with optimism like you many years ago. But I have never been blind to anybody, not even to my leaders. I do not think much or anything will happen. Khamenei is the most low balled leader in the world right now nd his balls get the better of him every time.

And logic is lost on him because of lack of balls and that the unfortunate and simplest of truth, there are no other factors other than that. NONE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Back