Iranian Foreign & Resistance Front Strategy & Operations

The objective of Israel here with this ground invasion is :-

1. To not allow Hezbollah a time to settle down.
2. Shift the battlefield towards South Lebanon.
3. Stop constant rocket attacks coming out of Lebanon.

How would Hezbollah counter this?

I guess she is prepared too....

Naaa....the objective seems to be -
1. To completely destroy Hezbolla and kill every man/ woman associated with it
2. Destroy lebanon if it gets in the way
3. Destroy all rockets and any buldings that may be used to fire them

When Thanos has decided to pay your neighborrhood a visit, you can't describe it like Saddam Hussain made a house call....it's different....

I hope not. If that military council rule is led by the likes of Salami Sandwhich, Bagheri, and Hajizadeh then Iran would be facing utter disaster.

It will be another fruitless military junta like Egypt and Pakistan.

IRGC's clenches within the system too deep so with Mullahs gone back to their caves with their goats, IRGC seems like the candidate to take over.

IRGC's clenches within the system too deep so with Mullahs gone back to their caves with their goats, IRGC seems like the candidate to take over.

This is true, by some accounts IRGC backed conglomerates control up to 40% of the Iranian economy.

But you have those like Solemani and then those like Salami within the IRGC.

I don’t trust the military council would be made up of those with merit and intelligence.

You completely missed the point.

I am saying Hamas hid its commander in a tiny patch of land from airstrikes much better than Hezbollah that has all of Lebanon to work with.

Hezbollah has been fully infiltrated, meanwhile Israel still cannot find hostages in Gaza after a year
A big question: Why wasn't Hamas infiltrated but Hezbollah was?

Even Hamas in a tiny patch of land has done better job hiding commanders than HZ in all of Lebanon
don't think that is true. Hamas has lost > 50-80% of its entire fighting force. Hezbollah has lost less than 10% including those injured.

"in all of Lebanon" in practice every single top commander has been killed in the same district of southern Beirut. they should go hide in tunnels in the Beqqa and avoid large meetings no matter where they are. but apparently that kind of common sense eludes them as Nasrallah met with Karaki and about a dozen other high ranking officials including an IRGC BG, all martyred.

very interesting insight by Jared Kushner, a leading architect of Trump's foreign policy. Kushner hints that an attack on Iran's nuclear program is next after the defanging of Hezbollah.

"This is significant because Iran is now fully exposed. The reason why their nuclear facilities have not been destroyed, despite weak air defense systems, is because Hezbollah has been a loaded gun pointed at Israel."

--

when Israeli jets use dozens of bunker buster bombs to destroy Fordow I hope we have a pre-planned response ready to be implemented within a few hours, and don't issue empty threats and wait for weeks...

Israel believes it has severely degraded Hezbollah's rocket launching capabilities.

We have seen very low numbers of rockets launched by Hezbollah in recent days, even after the killing of Nasrallah himself. In 11 months only one ballistic missile fired by Hezbollah. Really baffling to think what scenario they were waiting for to use these missiles. Now it may be too late.

don't think that is true. Hamas has lost > 50-80% of its entire fighting force. Hezbollah has lost less than 10% including those injured.

I am talking about high ranking commanders not the entire fighting force.

First, Hamas has been fighting for 12 months, HZ didn’t join the conflict on day 1 and originally was just minor cross border attacks.

In turn, Israel was not going after high ranking commanders until just 2 months ago when they killed the #3 and Nasrallah promised revenge which turned out to be empty threat. Most of those killed up to that point were near the border area and ordinary soldiers with some field officers and commanders.

How long did it take for Israel to kill Dief in Gaza? Years!

HZ lost their entire chain of command in what 1 week? 2?

HZ has been infiltrated deeply. That is what Israel spent almost 20 years (since 2006 war) doing. What did HZ spend their time doing? Who knows. But HZ was also busying in Syria from 2010 to 2020 so it didn’t have time to devote all its resources to countering Israel.

very interesting insight by Jared Kushner, a leading architect of Trump's foreign policy. Kushner hints that an attack on Iran's nuclear program is next after the defanging of Hezbollah.

"This is significant because Iran is now fully exposed. The reason why their nuclear facilities have not been destroyed, despite weak air defense systems, is because Hezbollah has been a loaded gun pointed at Israel."

--

when Israeli jets use dozens of bunker buster bombs to destroy Fordow I hope we have a pre-planned response ready to be implemented within a few hours, and don't issue empty threats and wait for weeks...

Jared Kushner is a clown. Wouldn’t trust a word that idiot says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts

Back