• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

L

LegionnairE

Iran have never attacked anyone except for retaliation.
Nukes would be used exactly the same. As a deterrence.

When israel India and pak have nukes then why not Iran.
it's bad because it will probably trigger a nuclear arms race in the region and it's bad for everyone including Iran.

L

LegionnairE

retards will drop laugh emojis on anything even if it is the objective truth.

If Iran gets nuclear weapons so will Turkey, so will Greece, so will Saudi Arabia and god knows who else.

It's not a good thing for the region that's already a powder keg without nukes.

Anyone who is retarded enough to be unable to see that has no place on this forum.

L

LegionnairE

Bitch countries can not get nukes their master wont allow it.... only independet countries can get nukes.
Everyone will use Iran as justification. That's why Israel never declared their nuclear weapons.

L

LegionnairE

And what's the problem of that?

Nukes keept the peace between USA and USSR.

Nukes can keep the peace between Turkiye and Greece, without further nonsenses waste of money.

I dont understand some people.

You must consider your state is not capable of handling own nukes (instead shameful vassal nuclear sharing), and it's something only for growth men like big man USA.
have you any idea how many times US and USSR came very close to nuclear annihilation? You think it was easy? You think the bunch of turds we have as politicians in the middle east have the same restraint?

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
retards will drop laugh emojis on anything even if it is the objective truth.

If Iran gets nuclear weapons so will Turkey, so will Greece, so will Saudi Arabia and god knows who else.

It's not a good thing for the region that's already a powder keg without nukes.

Anyone who is retarded enough to be unable to see that has no place on this forum.

It's unrealistic for such nations.
Greece with whose money and where is the technical help going to come from? Let's leave that what's the justification for it? Iran is no enemy to them and they have the US umbrella.
The Saudis lmao!!!!!
Turkey yes. But then they've resisted the ability for years due to NATO.

L

LegionnairE

It's unrealistic for such nations.
Greece with whose money and where is the technical help going to come from? Let's leave that what's the justification for it? Iran is no enemy to them and they have the US umbrella.
The Saudis lmao!!!!!
Turkey yes. But then they've resisted the ability for years due to NATO.

One could say it's unreallistic for Greece to get F-35s too but alas they are getting them. Their defense spending has never been rationalistic.

Trust me, if Turkey gets it, Greece gets it. They'll find a way.

And Turkey will, we can't afford to be disarmed while Iran and Israel are both nuclearly armed. And yes I think Israel will declare theirs. And Saudis definitely have the money.

I might be wrong, the change might not be as dramatic but I think my fears are justified.

Nuclear armament might lead to a regional cold war. My only hope is that it doesn't escalate from there.

Waz

Administrator
Sep 14, 2006
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
One could say it's unreallistic for Greece to get F-35s too but alas they are getting them. Their defense spending has never been rationalistic.

Trust me, if Turkey gets it, Greece gets it. They'll find a way.

And Turkey will, we can't afford to be disarmed while Iran and Israel are both nuclearly armed. And yes I think Israel will declare theirs. And Saudis definitely have the money.

I might be wrong, the change might not be as dramatic but I think my fears are justified.

Nuclear armament might lead to a regional cold war. My only hope is that it doesn't escalate from there.

Only fools thought that i.e. about the Greeks getting the F-35. It was on the cards and the F-16's natural successor. It also keeps the Greeks somewhat combat strong for they are part of NATO.
Greece won't go atomic. It simply doesn't have the resources, time and will have to get massive technical help. It can get help but it's western allies will ask what the need is.
Israel already has the bomb, its effective arsenal is questionable and considered weak among other states, due to lack of testing and they're behind on deliverable systems.
The Saudis have more money than expertise in the field. You can recruit outsiders but that will arose the suspicions of the US and the Israelis for sure.
I agree I think it will be more 'cold war' like.
In terms of our discussions we are behind here. The Iranians in my opinion are now committed to testing nukes and it's a matter of time now.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Turks don't need nukes since they have NATO umbrella protection.

Saudis are incapable of developing nukes.

Greeks ditto.

You need quite substantial infrastructure to build nukes, you can't just turn around one day and decide to build a nuclear warhead in a few months. This infrastructure does not exist in any of those countries.

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Turks don't need nukes since they have NATO umbrella protection.

Saudis are incapable of developing nukes.

Greeks ditto.

You need quite substantial infrastructure to build nukes, you can't just turn around one day and decide to build a nuclear warhead in a few months. This infrastructure does not exist in any of those countries.
Turkiye has nuclear sharing with USA.

And that doesnt cause nukes proliferation in the zone like some people were babbling.

Anyway, anybody crying for non-proliferation can first go to USA, UK and France and please ask to destroy their nukes stockpile to avoid mankind annihilation :ROFLMAO:.

USA, UK and France three nuclear powers who largely abused their power over non-nuclear states in the last half century history. I bet they would have better foreign behavior against nuclear armed states.

It's enough to see Africa underdeveloped under foreign boots to understand why nukes are needed.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Turkiye has nuclear sharing with USA.

And that doesnt cause nukes proliferation in the zone like some people was babbling.

Anyway, anybody crying for non-proliferation can first go to USA, UK and France and please ask to destroy their nukes stockpile to avoid mankind annihilation :ROFLMAO:.

USA, UK and France three nuclear powers who largely abused their power over non-nuclear states in the half century history. I bet they would have better foreign behavior against nuclear armed states.

It's enough to see Africa underdeveloped under foreign boots to understand why nukes are needed.
I doubt USA shares nukes with anyone, only uses their territory to host US nukes to bring them closer to borders of US enemies

Israeli nukes didn't make Turkey or Saudi try to acquire nukes so I am not sure why Iranian nukes would.

Iran doesn't mind if Turkey or Saudi develops nuclear weapons anyway. We would rather have Israel + Iran + Saudi have nuclear weapons than just Israel have nuclear weapons.

BHAN85

Jan 5, 2015
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I doubt USA shares nukes with anyone, only uses their territory to host US nukes to bring them closer to borders of US enemies

Israeli nukes didn't make Turkey or Saudi try to acquire nukes so I am not sure why Iranian nukes would.

Iran doesn't mind if Turkey or Saudi develops nuclear weapons anyway. We would rather have Israel + Iran + Saudi have nuclear weapons than just Israel have nuclear weapons.
It's a interesting topic USA nuclear sharing.

Really little is publicly known about how it works.

If someday China wipe out USA from the face of Earth, could Turkiye unmount USA nukes of nuclear sharing and use it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest