• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Nuclear Doctrine

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
…and the response to the European ‘censure’;

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
…and the response to the European ‘censure’;

those 8 cascades at Fordow were previously planned but never materialised. now they will finally happen

overall, a very limited response by Iran. clearly seeking to avoid escalation

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
those 8 cascades at Fordow were previously planned but never materialised. now they will finally happen

overall, a very limited response by Iran. clearly seeking to avoid escalation
I wouldn’t call 1400 IR6 spinners ‘limited’ regardless of when or what. The ‘west’ is calling this ‘limited’ for obvious reasons.

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I wouldn’t call 1400 IR6 spinners ‘limited’ regardless of when or what. The ‘west’ is calling this ‘limited’ for obvious reasons.
the point is that was an old plan that was never actioned until now, not some new thing

I would rather see IR-8s, but replacing all IR-1/2 with IR-6 is a good step too

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
the point is that was an old plan that was never actioned until now, not some new thing

I would rather see IR-8s, but replacing all IR-1/2 with IR-6 is a good step too
replacing ir-1/2 with IR-anything is positive step at least the newer one in case of power loss instead of going haywire and destroy half Iran enrichment capacity , shutdown properly
it must have been done the last time they sabotaged the facility and p5+1 was informed its the result of one them playing with fire

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
replacing ir-1/2 with IR-anything is positive step at least the newer one in case of power loss instead of going haywire and destroy half Iran enrichment capacity , shutdown properly
it must have been done the last time they sabotaged the facility and p5+1 was informed its the result of one them playing with fire
one less tool for the enemy, indeed

IR-8 was first tested 7-8 years ago. according to Salehi it takes Iran 7-10 years to bring a new centrifuge into production. so it must be close

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
20240623_003830.jpg

jauk

Jul 7, 2016
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
We know all of that... In some years a pretty good amount are produceable

This is now a question of willing and needing to or not
There is no question. Iran already has been armed for ages.

Users who are viewing this thread