Iranian President Raisi and Foreign Minister Abdollahian die in helicopter crash in East Azerbaijan

There are two news first one finding chopper and second one in contact with passengers.

First is false but what about second one?
second one wasn't officially denied but seems to contradict other reports about severity of the situation and has not been confirmed by others which also makes it strange

so I deem it unreliable but so far can't be ruled out

This is stupid take by stupid girl, there is no percentage rate calculated for flights like this. This so called influencers are really bottom of the bottom.
Give some time and more information before any theory could be valid .
Not the first time that she spreads some fake rumors.

Where are all these SAR equipped drones we hear so much about?

If the weather is bad send 3-5 SAR equipped drones over the area he traveled to look for signs of wreckage.

Where are all these SAR equipped drones we hear so much about?

If the weather is bad send 3-5 SAR equipped drones over the area he traveled to look for signs of wreckage.
is any drone designed to operate in the middle of such terrible conditions overnight in the rain ?

and even if something like Shahed-147 could be useful here, how long would it take to fly from Persian Gulf bases to Tabriz? these drones usually travel around 200-300km/hr, so it would take many hours

now 65 search and rescue teams at the site

Koby Bryant to General Bipin Rawat in a nutshell, helicopters are not the safest transportation mode.
Helicopters are difficult to use and maintain for routine transportation. However, POTUS routinely travels in Marine One without any incident so far. But my guess is, Marine One would not have flown in this weather condition in this terrain. Big part of their safety record is knowing when not to fly.

is any drone designed to operate in the middle of such terrible conditions overnight in the rain ?

and even if something like Shahed-147 could be useful here, how long would it take to fly from Persian Gulf bases to Tabriz? these drones usually travel around 200-300km/hr, so it would take many hours
Only useful instruments in situations like this are SAR choppers and alpine trained rescue teams.

For a country like Iran I would have thought that such basic equipment would be available?
some units have it but seems they were not deployed there yet for some reason. maybe not local to the area

For a country like Iran I would have thought that such basic equipment would be available?
We subsidize energy and gasoline use/consumption/waste (costs Iran 50-100 billions a year), part of money goes to deep pockets/corruption (4 billions USD disappeared in debsh tea import case), large part of economy is not taxed, then it's logic that no money remains to modernise infrastructure, army, industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest

Latest Posts

Back