• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Iranian Special Presidential Elections 2024 (post shaheed Ebrahim Raisi)

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Jalili and supporter are again at it
They spreading pezeshkian under a program called enjoining good and forbidding wrong without mentioning what the target of this program was

Yes it was targeting management and people in power not normal people.

Dec 29, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Screenshot_20240630-012856_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240630-012139_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240630-012630_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240630-013147_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240630-012204_Instagram.jpg

Hack-Hook

INT'L MOD
Jan 11, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
The liars even don't dare post what was the content of what pezeshkian signed

Hope the guys at least believe in judgement day because ghey will answer for it

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
I don't expect voter turnout (confirmed to be 40%) to be significantly higher in round 2

who wants to post the video of Khamenei from 2001 saying such low voter turnouts are a shame and show westerners don't support their leaders @Hack-Hook

ParthianLord

Jan 17, 2024
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
if jalili wins i will become like the "Gold coin boy" immidiatly withdraw all my rials from the bank (for first time since im alive).

i will also stop supporting the IRGC because they allowed this criminal rapist loving clown (migeh irano afghanistan yekian) to become president.

actually alot people in the security forces i know said they will start supporting a new form of government if jalili wins l o l

there is no way he had more votes then ghalibaf.

it will be the beginning of the end.

Last edited:

Persian Gulf

INT'L MOD
Feb 19, 2023
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
if jalili wins i will become like the "Gold coin boy" immidiatly withdraw all my rials from the bank (for first time since im alive).

i will also stop supporting the IRGC because they allowed this criminal rapist loving clown (migeh irano afghanistan yekian) to become president.

actually alot people in the security forces i know said they will start supporting a new form of government if jalili wins l o l

there is no way he had more votes then ghalibaf.

it will be the beginning of the end.
IRGC tried their best for Ghalibaf but he simply doesn't have the base of support needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Country Watch Latest