Is Bangladesh in danger of an Islamist takeover?

I am not sure whether these videos are authentic or not.

Hinduvta is responsible for 80% of fake videos against Muslims - according to Washington Post. That numbers into millions of videos.

But I am afraid about the influence of the Madrasa students! BAL kept them on a very tight dog leash. If they got out of control - they were brutally put down - similar to how U.K./US does it!

@UKBengali - any thoughts?

Btw, ever since Mughal rule - Bengal has had two identities: Hindu and Muslim identify.

Mughals brought Sufi culture hence a legacy of literally thousands of mazars.

And British brought western identity - which has been largely adopted by Christians.

All three of those identities have a moderate and extreme flavour.

E.g. wearing tika on forehead is Hindu culture. Wearing long skirt is modest Christian culture. Eating beef is Muslim culture.

Even language is slightly different. Muslims tend to use Arabic and Urdu words whereas Hindus stick to their Sanskrit roots.

Bengal hasn’t been homogenous for about 700 years.

Hence, I have no idea what you mean by Bengali culture?

I am not sure whether these videos are authentic or not.

Hinduvta is responsible for 80% of fake videos against Muslims - according to Washington Post. That numbers into millions of videos.

But I am afraid about the influence of the Madrasa students! BAL kept them on a very tight dog leash. If they got out of control - they were brutally put down - similar to how U.K./US does it!

@UKBengali - any thoughts?

I am certainly worried this may be authentic.

Around 5% of the BD population can be thought of as being “ Islamists” and they are now emboldened with the downfall of Hasina.

These fanatics need to be put down with an iron rod as this is totally against BD’shi culture and norms.

That woman has every right to dress the way she wants and others should mind their own business.

A nutjob with several idiots suddenly decided to stop Prostitution in Coxbazar in one night. So, They assaulted and harassed multiple women not because of not having a hijab but because they were 'prostitutes.' What a nonsense. And then they claimed that people who were criticising his actions were involved in the 'trade'.

every major national news paper picked it up. Obviously this is not even a remotely normal occurrence as these Bhakt tweets trying to project.

Of course then he got his ass arrested.

A nutjob with several idiots suddenly decided to stop Prostitution in Coxbazar in one night. So, They assaulted and harassed multiple women because they were 'prostitutes.' What a nonsense. And then they claimed that people who were criticising his actions were involved in the 'trade'.

every major national news paper picked it up. Obviously this is not even a remotely normal occurrence as these Bhakt tweets trying to project.

Of course then he got his ass arrested.

Good to hear that the idiot is arrested.

BD has no place for “morality police”.

I am certainly worried this may be authentic.

Around 5% of the BD population can be thought of as being “ Islamists” and they are now emboldened with the downfall of Hasina.

These fanatics need to be put down with an iron rod as this is totally against BD’shi culture and norms.

That woman has every right to dress the way she wants and others should mind their own business.

Even if it’s only 5% - that numbers millions!

West cannot even manage them when they number a few hundred - without resorting to shooting on sight.

If the caretaker regime cannot put them out another 1/11 won’t be far away!

Hasina is the only one who seems to know how to keep the Islamists on a dog leash!

Even if it’s only 5% - that numbers millions!

West cannot even manage them when they number a few hundred - without resorting to shooting on sight.

If the caretaker regime cannot put them out another 1/11 won’t be far away!

Hasina is the only one who seems to know how to keep the Islamists on a dog leash!
And, the Muslims are now learning how to keep the BALs in a dog leash. It's either the Muslims in BD will crush the BAL, or the BAL will crush them. The 3rd path is disappearing...

The BDR massacre will be like kids' picnic if the BAL comes back to the power. As for the BD military officers and their families, it's personal now...

According to Washington Post - about 80% of stuff uploaded by Indians is fake!

Go and argue with them!

India is the biggest fake news factory in the world, nothing from them is trustworthy

Bangladesh should in general protect all of its population regardless of background, but this is a chance for Bangladesh to clean house and get rid of hindutva extremists within the ranks working for india

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back