• English is the official language of this forum. Posts in other languages will receive a warning, except in threads where foreign languages are permitted.

Is India Relevant?

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
not even close to a Biden.

but still somehow Sonja's son and Bianca's kid bro, "youth leader" Vinci boy has a spring in his stride.

theek hai LOP ki lollipop de di usey... khush hai banda.. khush hi rahey :p 🍭

@Sam. wanted him to demonstrate his capability fir a term as CM of a state before his samudai would look at him.

Nevermind the fact that India has never had a tradition of CM PMs.

I say that his stints as leader of his grand old party and now as elected leader of the oppostion is wayyyyyy more exacting an internship.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
30 runs. Close match. Enough for Modi to do a Biden on stage.

its starnge but ironical that so called educated and professional indians are celbrating someone who sold national secrets for a few Louis Vitton Bags and a few International Holidays and supporting of stripping and parading of women naked in west bengal while keeping a bilnd eye on what hapenned in sandesh khalli to women who raised voice against ruling partyu goons or whats hapenning to BJP workers and 20000 panchayat seats in villages get elected by TMC as no other party is allowed to field its acndidate

good for you doc ;) :p

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nevermind the fact that India has never had a tradition bof CM PMs.
55.png

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well doc there is a correction needed here more than 400 million were killed by massecers &in man made famines or desaes/pandamicks/ starvation while almost same ammount were sold as slaves so thats close to 800 to 1000 million natives of indian subcontinent starting from 716 till 1947 were lost in unnnatural and voilet deaths cause they dint bent over and converted to Isalm or Chirstanity

and this even hapenned in colonial Portugese Goa to till 1947 under Nizam Hydrabads merciless Rzakar armies who imported there so called ARAB Armies like DEENDAR ANJUMAN which now under protection of so called sekular MIM which is part of I.N.D.I Alliance is a Tablighi NGO just like SIMI or PFI but hai ri sekularism ka keera .. martaa hi nahi ;) :p

Same can be said about those Persians lost to 3000 years if war with the Greeks, the Romans and the Byzantines, and finally to the Arabs.

Point is clear. Persia never had the geographic strategic depth or the population suze buffer that India did.

The Muslim expansion into India simply never got enough time, because of the Marathas and then the British. Ironically who used Hindus (and Muslims) to wrest India from Maratha Hindu rule.

The Muslims got a great deal in the form of Pakistan as consolidation completely free of cost.

But they are not satisfied. Not when Hindu India still stands. Large and rich and proudly pagan polytheist idol worshipping masses.

What they could not do by force they will now hope to do by insidious creep of outbreeding you.

As I always tell the kid @Sharma Ji ... UCC only shackles Hindus. Not rhe Muslims.

I wonder how many of you are equally oblivious of what stares you in the face.

Cheers, Doc

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Same can be said about those Persians lost to 3000 years if war with the Greeks, the Romans and the Byzantines, and finally to the Arabs.

Point is clear. Persia never had the geographic strategic depth or the population suze buffer that India did.

The Muslim expansion into India simply never got enough time, because of the Marathas and then the British. Ironically who used Hindus (and Muslims) to wrest India from Maratha Hindu rule.

The Muslims got a great deal in the form of Pakistan as consolidation completely free of cost.

But they are not satisfied. Not when Hindu India still stands. Large and rich and proudly pagan polytheist idol worshipping masses.

What they could not do by force they will now hope to do by insidious creep of outbreeding you.

As I always tell the kid @Sharma Ji ... UCC only shackles Hindus. Not rhe Muslims.

Cheers, Doc
well what shackels you just said the british saw it coming or engineered it in 1935 and made two sepparatte laws for civil/family rule which hindus agreed almost destroying there thousands of years old sanatan snaskriti which J L nehru finished whatever was left of in 1955 by Hindu Code Bill but dint made the same for muslims and they still have there own Muslim Personal law

while how and what hapenned to parsis and jews or Jains is lesser said the better and after independence even till few years back bieng so called a Buissness man or Industrialaist was like bieng made feel Guilty of explotation and Being Hindu made feel like communal and since that feelings were changed by PM MODI and his brand of Politics he is Considerred to be a PRO industrialists and a Hindu nationalist PM ... koi shakk

vsdoc

Elite Member
Jul 8, 2009
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
well what shackels you just said the british saw it coming or engineered it in 1935 and made two sepparatte laws for civil/family rule which hindus agreed almost destroying there thousands of years old sanatan snaskriti which J L nehru finished whatever was left of in 1955 by Hindu Code Bill but dint made the same for muslims and they still have there own Muslim Personal law

while how and what hapenned to parsis and jews or Jains is lesser said the better and after independence even till few years back bieng so called a Buissness man or Industrialaist was like bieng made feel Guilty of explotation and Being Hindu made feel like communal and since that feelings were changed by PM MODI and his brand of Politics he is Considerred to be a PRO industrialists and a Hindu nationalist PM ... koi shakk

Nothing stopping you (yet) from having more kids Guru.

But it should be obvious to any semi literate person with a high school understanding of biology.

That naturally humans are distributed 50:50 in terms of both genders. Not counting war struck populations that oftentimes never recover.

So, if there are as many men as women, and Hindus are allowed only one wife, and Muslims are allowed 4, where are the Muslim men getting rhe additional 3 women from.

Population control kya khaak karega. When you have 4 uteruses in place of one.

Cheers, Doc

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence

Cheers, Doc
kya solution hai fir ?

final wala ?

Guru Dutt

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
Nothing stopping you (yet) from having more kids Guru.

But it should be obvious to any semi literate person with a high school understanding of biology.

That naturally humans are distributed 50:50 in terms of both genders. Not counting war struck populations that oftentimes never recover.

So, if there are as many men as women, and Hindus are allowed only one wife, and Muslims are allowed 4, where are the Muslim men getting rhe additional 3 women from.

Population control kya khaak karega. When you have 4 uteruses in place of one.

Cheers, Doc
well i guess BJP core youth supporters will switch over to any party that will promise that it will amend hindu personal law and allow Hindu men can also have two or more wifes and ease section 80c

Sharma Ji

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2012
Country of Origin
Country of Residence
To quote you, usse mera aur mere apnon ka khaak kucch hua.

IDGAF about Triple T.
and 4 biwi thing remove ka kya fayda hoga to you and me ?

let them have at it, I say.. freedom of religion

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Posts